Surprise at the end!

Sadly, this is not an update. I'm trying to perfect the ending. I suppose it can't be perfect the way it is, but we can try can't we?

Anyways, I have been writing this new book. I've sort of been writing it forever. I've always been not writing it. I can't help it. I sort of quit. But o have sort of started again.

Could I have feedback on it?

Could you call this living?
No likely.
But do I even care?
Not at all.

I have a perfect life and family. As I've been told before, I have no reason to be depressed, but it doesn't change the fact that I am.

I'm labeled as the depressed little Alpha's daughter. I know I am and I've accepted that.

But if you knew why I am the way that I am, you would understand. If you only knew.
-
Ayasha Jones is The Alpha's daughter and she's definitely one of a kind. She is young, but has already gone through so much. She naturally shuts people out.
-
Everett Manes is a some what ruthless Alpha. He is waiting for his mate, but in reality does he really want her?

Will he break down her walls and find the person she used to be? But first, will she even accept him?
-

Should I even continue with it? I don't even know. I kind of like how it is. I have a few chapter finished.

Just tell me what you think. You could comment or message me. It doesn't really matter. But I have a surprise! Here's a teaser for the ending! It's not the beginning of it, but it's good enough.
-

Malia
A silent tear rolled down my eye.

"What's wrong, Sweetheart," Morgan asked me.

"I can't see my feet!"

Yes, I am pregnant. Six months actually, with twins.

-

Good enough teaser? I'll be updating soon!