Chapter Sixteen?

A/N- Okay, here's the thing, when I first wrote this, I wrote chapter sixteen. I wasn't planning on publishing it, but I did. I never actually finished it, but I didn't feel like it was needed. I'll publish what I have though.

Why did that sound so familiar? Despite my confusion, I smiled at him.

"It's nice to meet you," I told him.

His smile dropped into a frown momentarily. Then his smiled appeared again, but this time it never reached his eyes. Morgan was still staring him down. It was obvious the tense that was in the air between then. I didn't understand why though. I kept my mouth shut, not knowing what else to say. Morgan wanted to move on, I could tell. Nash, on the other hand, wants to stay and talk.

As he smiled at me I noticed how awfully familiar he looked.  His smile sent chills down my back and made me feel oddly calm all at the same time. It was weird.

"How have you been," Nash asked me.

"I've been fine. Thanks for asking."

He was about to say something else, but Morgan cut him off.

"Well, it was good seeing you. We have to go now."

Morgan tugged on my arm before anything else was said and we raced towards the exit. He was acting weird now. Usually he talked to everyone that he knew, not missing one person, but he didn't want to talk to Nash. Which made me curious to why he didn't. I feel as if lately I had forgotten things. Some people I don't remember when I feel as if I should. Some things I don't remember that I think I should. It's weird. Everyone else acts normal. Even when I got home from the hospital that acted like everything was okay.

He continued pulling on my arm going out the door. In all honesty, he was hurting my arm. I have really short legs and well, Morgan does not. He forgot to feed me too. We are leaving the mall after sopping for forever without eating. The world is coming to an end.

"Morgan," I said softly.

No answer.

"Morgan?"

Still no answer.

"MORGAN!"

"What," he says harshly.

"You didn't feed me!"

He sighed and closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry. We'll get something to eat on the way home."

I nodded, ceasing to say anything else. He was still acting weird, but he was more relaxed now. We sat in the car. It was awkward now. I wanted to ask about  Nash, but didn't have the guts to do so.

A/N- See? Super short. Not even worth much but oh well. We'll keep it there.