°Convenience Show°

Night came by, and they still had no idea how to get back. But they knew it wasn't Fontaine or Teyvat. For one, the language spoken was different. Lyney had learned that the hard way. He asked for directions, and was met with a beautiful, high tone language they had a hard time understanding. His frozen expression was quite funny to Freminet and Lynette.

The good news is, that they slowly got used to it, and the people here could understand them. They spent the whole day investigating separately. When night hit, they reunited in a park, near the alley where Lyney nearly lost his back.

"I already said I'm sorry."

Lyney cracked his back and smiled at Freminet.

"It's alright, it barely hurts."

His pained smile made Freminet feel worse.

"... Sorry."

"Lyney."

He stopped teasing when Lynette scolded him. He cleared his throat and leaned on the back of the bench. His sudden seriousness made Freminet and Lynette stand up straighter.

"Now, we're in a nation called Japan. In a world called Earth. Lynette, what did you find?"

A card appeared on her hand, after her hand made a horizontal line across it, the card vanished and left a teacup in its place.

"This world has a similar power to visions, but they're not gifted by archons or have elemental properties. And everyone has it."

She sipped her tea while Lyney turned to Freminet. He recalled the sights he had seen in high places, and under the ocean.

"This is a small nation, smaller than any nation in Teyvat. It's surrounded by the ocean, and pretty isolated. We're stuck here."

Lyney hummed at his report.

"Now then, money."

Lynettes ear twitched at that word.

"We need money. I'm starving, and we can't even afford a hotel."

Freminets stomach grumbled at the mention of food. He scratched his cheek in embarrassment at the sound, while Lyney nodded.

"See? We're all hungry! Time to rob a convenience store!"

Freminet blinked at his older brothers words.

"Uh, okay. But what will we do about the heroes?"

Lyney smiled.

"Come on Fremi, what kind of magician would I be if my tricks were exposed? I can bring something for us three while we manage to make some money."

Lynette seemed to sigh at his words.

"Fremi won't participate."

Lyney nodded.

"Of course, how could I make our younger brother participate?"

Freminet frowned, he didn't get why they were treating him like a child.

"... I've done worse things. You know?"

Lyney shaked his head and started wagging his finger at him.

"You shall not participate!"

Lyney pinched Freminets nose.

"You'll stay back and warn us for any heroes. Okay? No stealing for you."

Freminet held onto his nose while staring at him. Honestly, he isn't a good thief. He's never stolen before, without getting caught... So it would be best to leave it to them.