Ad Break?

Once the day ended, Hawks fulfilled his promise of picking them up. They got in the car, strapped in and waited. Hawks turned to them with a smile. It seemed odd, similar to how 'father' looked whenever they finished a mission.

"Got the deeds?"

Lynette nodded before showing him the photos. Hawks chuckled while rubbing hid chin upon seeing them.

"Nice. Were you caught on camera?"

Freminet shaked his head.

"Nezu couldn't break through my cyberwall."

Hawks couldn't hide his shock.

"The rat failed...?"

Then he grinned and raised his hand, moving it towards Freminet. Lynette stopped Lyney from moving. They watched him like a Hawk as Keigo placed his hand above Fremis head, softly stroking it.

"Good job."

"....."

Freminet blinked several times before his face flushed. He pulled his helmet out and hid his face. Keigo chuckled and took his hand back. He glanced at the twins, seeing them staring at him.

He smiled and showed them his hands. Lyney huffed before moving forward, bumping his head agaisnt Keigos hand. Lynette followed after him. Keigo stroked their heads with a happy grin.

"Good job you three, you've done very well."

Lyney couldn't help himself from remembering 'father.' He was sure Lynette thought the same. Keigo took his hands back, he seemed much happier compared to this morning.

"Alright, I'll take you three to eat! What do you want?"

Lynette answered first.

"Fish."

Lyney chuckled.

"Fish!"

Hawks pulled the car lever to drive before speaking to Fremi.

"You want fish too? Freminet?"

Fremi hurriedly nodded.

"Alright, sushi it is."

Lynette fist bumped in celebration, Lyney poked Freminets helmet, making the boy shrink further into his seat.

When they arrived at the sushi place, Hawks placed a mask on while Lyney took his blazer and tie off. He didn't want to appear as a UA student in case the paparazzi caught them. Lynette tied her blazer around her waist while Freminet exchanged it for his diving jacket.

They got off the car, Lyney hurried after Lynette when she ran inside the store. The bell above the door chimed as they entered, Hawks frowned when he saw the numerous people already inside. His bright, red wings attracted the attention of everyone there.

"Is that...  Hawks?"

His mask wasn't helping at all. Lyney grabbed his siblings and went to a table, leaving Hawks to deal with the raging fans asking for autographs. They sat down and looked through the menu on their own.

"What do you want, Lynette?"

She pointed at one part of the menu, and slid her finger to the other side.

"... Lynette, you can't order the whole menu..."

She tilted her head at him.

"Why not?"

Her shiny eyes made Lyney waver, he quickly shielded himself away from her gaze.

"I've let our diet change ever since arriving here, but we shouldn't overeat."