°Show Has Begun!°

Infiltrating the league of villains was easy. They were a new gang with only two core members, and desperate for new members. But that didn't mean they would accept anyone, their childish leader took one look at Freminet, and immediately refused.

"Pipsqueak will get in the way. Why even bring him here?"

Freminet glanced at Lyney, his brother smiled before wrapping an arm around his shoulders and bringing him closer.

"Now, now, why won't you let him show you what he's capable of? Fremi here is quite strong."

His small glare made Shigaraki sigh. He clenched the glass of whiskey in his hands; disentigrating it on the spot as the liquid landed on his hand.

Freminet saw what his quirk was, and already had a plan. By the time Shigaraki stood up and walked towards him, he was ready for any sudden movements.

"I'll need to see it then. Same with the furry over there."

Lynette felt her eyebrow twitch at the wrods. Lyney laughed in his face, but when he suddenly stopped, it showed his anger.

"Alright. Since you're so strong, why don't they take you on in a fight?"

Lynette stood beside Freminet, glaring at their future boss with her taill puffed up. Shigaraki grinned after seeing the small reaction.

"Sure, if they lose, I want all the connections you have."

Lyney stepped back to be beside Kurogiri. The mist looked down at him while he sat on a bar stool.

"If they win, I want three permanent spots in your little gang."

Shigaraki stomped his foot on the ground.

"It's not a gang!"

Lyney opened his eyes wide at the outburst, glancing at Kurogiri who seemed to understand what he meant with a glance. The mist sighed and kept his gaze away from them.

It would seem the mist is slightly embarrassed at his boss's actions...

"That's all it seems like at the moment, monsieur. You'll have to work hard if you want people to take your gang seriously."

He growled before scoffing, turning his head to his opponents.

"Whatever, let's just get this over with."

Lyney heard the purple mist sigh in disappointment once more. It seems there's another way he can secure a spot here. Lyney smiled at the mist, and started some small talk while the fight began.

Shigaraki scratched his neck. Waiting for either of them to move first.

"Did you raise the boss?"

Kurogiri blinked at Lyney.

"... Yes, I did."

Shigaraki watched the siblings glance at each other, before Freminet moved first. He ran up to him while keeping a low stature, and stretched his arm to the side, catching the hilt of a large claymore that morphed right at his fingers.

Shigaraki was surprised at the quirk, but he simply stretched his hand to grab the blade as it came closer. But the sword disappeared as his fingers almost touched it, before it appeared on Freminets other hand, one that was aiming at Shigarakis stomach.

The surprise made him frown. Kurogiri stopped talking to Lyney as he focused on the fight.

"Tch! That's cheating-"

Shigaraki managed to move back before the sharp blade point could touch him. But he felt something cold, and sharp right beside his neck. He heard a low, and femenine voice right behind him.