First Class, First Performance

Hawks glanced through the rearwiew mirror at the three siblings sitting behind him. Lyney quietly sipped on his coffee while Lynette slept on his shoulder. Her ears twitched at every sound coming from outside, but her eyes never opened.

Freminet yawned while looking out the window, observing life pass by. Many teenagers in uniform walking to school with groups, children happily skipping away with friends and shops starting to open.

Everywhere he looked, friend groups were formed. School was supposed to be a social place, right? Maybe, he'll make some friends here? Those shows in the TV always showed some kind of, friendship power? Maybe having that will make it possible to go home earlier?

Freminet snapped out of his daze when Lyney handed him his cup of coffee. Fremi took it and drank the rest of it. Happy to receive the whip cream and small amounts of caffeine inside it.
Lynette was slowly waking up, her eyes stared off into space while waiting for them to arrive at UA.

Right when Hawks stopped the car, the three got off to grab their schoolbags and weapon cases. Sadly, the news of Hawks adopting kids and sending them to U.A had gotten hot. Reporters were waiting in the gates, hoping to catch a picture of them together. He could count about, ten or twenty reporters.

That's why Hawks had parked several feet away from UA. And why he texted Aizawa an apology and promise of coffee.

"Alright kids, ready?"

He glanced at them, smiling at their new look. Freminet looked a little odd without his beret, his hair shined underneath the sun. Making it look soft and healthy, he wore the uniform properly. All the buttons placed and his red tie adjusted appropriately. But Hawks could see the gold collar and a bit of black fabric underneath the uniform.

He wore his diving outfit underneath the uniform...

That reminded him of last nights events, when Freminet went inside the bathroom to bathe, and stayed inside for two hours.

Even his siblings thought something was wrong, they hurried to kick the door open; only to find him under water. Small bubbles appeared on the surface while he stayed completely still. Lyney sighed in relief while Hawks got closer. He leaned over the bathtub, finding the water high enough to trap his fingers.

Freminet suddenly opened his eyes, meeting Hawks gaze. He hurried to rise when he saw him. The water splashed with his movements, his wet hair stucked to his plump cheeks when he rose.

"What's wrong?"

That was the day Hawks learned that Freminet loved water. And what did he do with this information the next day?

"Fremi, would you like to join a swimming club?"

Freminet turned to him while Lyney helped with the red tie of his UA uniform.

"Swimming?"

His shiny gaze showed curiosity.

"It's a private place with a big pool, where you can swim professionally."

Swimming professionally was something he already did, but he couldn't enter Japan's oceans as often as Fontaines rivers. Which left him with nothing but a bathtub whenever he wanted to dive.

A small tug at his tie made Freminet glance at Lyney.

"... No, thank you. But it's not necessary."

Lyney finished helping him and turned to apply Lynettes red bow above her ponytail. Hawks decided to let the matter go for now.

He glanced at Lyney, seeing his open blazer and loose tie. The white shirt clunged to his waist, a small hairclip with a red cat at the end of his side braid.