Chapter 5: A place only we know... Part 1

for the info i made Luz have a dick cuz it made sense with the story plot ok? alr thas cool

No one's POV:

Luz got up from the floor and wiped her tears as she dusted down herself, making her way into the building as lunch was coming to an end shortly. Roughly around 15 minutes to go.

Luz, being a senior student at hexide, got the opportunity to close earlier than the other students, meaning she had only one class left for the afternoon then she could go home. She made her way to the Abominations classroom, standing by the door, she looked in to see a familiar mint-haired girl already in there reading a book.

Luz took into account the way the Blights lips lightly parted as she read a part which was quite intriguing, or the way the sweat would glisten under the sunlight as it slowly fell down her forehead, down her neck and into her cleavage. Luz gulped heavily as she felt blood rush down to her genitals. She quickly shook the thought out of her head and adjusted her pants, making her way over to Amity, who had finally acknowledged that there was someone else was in the room with her.

"Hey Luz.. where have you been? I searched all over for you, but no one knew your location." Amity said as Luz tensed up. "Ahah.. y'know Eda called and I had to go to the stand to and help out a bit for a while.." Luz said trying to make herself as believable as she could, Amity noticing that Luz was clearly avoiding the topic, decided not to press further into the matter.

"Well I was looking for you to tell you that our Abominations class today got cancelled so... You wanna hang out with me?" Amity asked Luz a bit nervously. "Of course- I mean, yea I'll hang out with you." Luz said as she tried to act cool, but on the inside she was more nervous than the Blight.

Amity's face light up and she smiled beamingly as she looked at Luz with sparkly eyes. "Alright! I'll stop by the owl house later today, there's something I want to show you, come on lets go home lunch is about to end." Amity said as Luz sat there confused. "Don't we have class now?" Luz asked confusingly, but still began to pack her things. "Well, we were supposed to, but the teacher fell ill so he cancelled our class for today. Though we have to do a double period next week." Amity explained as they walked out of the school building.

"Well I'll see you at 4 o'clock Luz! Bye!" They both waved each other goodbye with different thoughts in their heads.

'It's a date!'

'Is this... a date?'

____________________________________________________

I ain't even gonna explain why its so short. Just expect 2 more parts to follow up. when I'm done with them I'll upload all of them into this chapter.

Word count: 490 words