Chapter 6: Phone call

Luz's Pov:

What just happened....

I laid on my bed, head facing the ceiling, hand on my cheek.

I just got kissed... For the first time!

Well technically it wasn't a kiss on the lip, but on my cheek, but you get what I mean!

And for that fact it was with Amity Blight! The Amity Blight!

I feel Like I'm on cloud 9!

"WEEH! LUZ HELP ME!" I hear King say, snapping me out of my temporary daze. I grumble as I get out of bed, stretching when my stomach growls, reminding me of how hungry i was before coming home.

I walkdown the stairs and I see the living room in shambles. The door wide open as Hooty is flinging everything out of it, King and Eda hiding behind a flipped couch as Hooty goes on his rampage.

"KID! TOOK YOU FOREVER! DO YOU MIND HELPING US GET HOOTY OUTSIDE THE DOOR? AT THIS RATE HE'S GONNA BREAK EVERYTHING!" Eda said barely audible over Hooty's loud screaming.

I rolled up my sleeves and pulled Hooty by his neck with the help of Eda and we got him outside but not after a long, long, LONG time of resistance and protesting.

"Phew.." I sigh as I relax by the kitchen counter. "Thanks kid much appreciated." Eda says as she ruffles my hair and walks to the fridge to prepare dinner.

_____________________________________________________

I was drying my hair when my phone started buzzing. I dont normally get phone calls. I decided to ignore it and dress up for bed, but it kept on ringing.

I checked the caller id and i felt a wave of guilt fall over me.

It was my mother. How was I supposed to face her after going missing for 3 weeks.

I couldn't bear to pick up the phone so I did the only logical thing to do in that situation. Block her.

I felt so bad doing that but I dont think I have the power to face my mom right now.

I'll think about all this tomorrow...

__________________________________

No boarding for me i had writers block short but i had the idea to write it

word count: 344 words