Help Me Please

I want to start this out by saying it is 100% not the fault of the person who requested the chapter, it is all on me.
The last chapter was awful and I am so sorry.
I will delete it if you all want.
I plan on keeping the concept that was requested and changing the story as a whole.
The request was as follows:
Sherlock, William and (Y/n) falling off the bridge and going to Switzerland to live their new lives. It can be fanon and not have to follow the manga.
That's the gist anyways.
I was not giving a full plot and I was given permission to end it how I want.

As I stated this is not the fault of the requester, most of my requests don't have full plots and I'm given permission to make up an ending or add any details I want.
My requests are open to everyone for a reason.
Whether it be for something small and simple or something elaborate and detailed.
I love seeing people's requests and I love making them.
This one I just fell short with and I am deeply sorry.

I don't know how any of you feel about the chapter but I would like to, so please comment your thoughts.
Should I delete it completely?
Should I keep it and just write a new chapter with a better story?
If I do write a different one should I make it where she ends with one (or both 😏) of them?
Should I have her fall in love with one of the village men and Sherliam be hesitant about it? Or be supportive of it?

Any plots you have, that go along with the original request, I'm open to as well.
Just please comment your thoughts. 🙏🏻
I really need them.
To be honest I am ashamed of that last chapter and what I did with it.
If you liked it though please tell me.
I don't want to invalidate your feelings with my negativity by any means!
"Oh I feel stupid for liking this chapter if the author herself hates it" is the last thing I want people to feel.
If you like it thank you. It does mean a lot.
Maybe you could even tell me why you liked it.

I don't know if anyone actually read this or cares but if you did read and/or care, thank you. ❤️
Most people don't read Author Notes (I know I don't 😓)
I've just been so stressed over it and I wanna hear from you guys.
To be honest with everyone I'm actually crying while typing this out.

I've been really stressed out at work since I got an unwanted promotion then trying to publish chapters for all my books is a lot. On top of that my personal life is a complete disaster. I have no social life so my mother is constantly trying to get me to go out but I have anxiety so I don't feel the need or want to do so.  Since I'm 23 she's always pushing me and it stresses me out.
My one reprieve from it all is actually Wattpad notifications. Whether that be votes, comments(good or bad), added to reading lists or new followers etc. Any kind of notification brings me joy and relaxation.

So from the bottom of my heart, thank you all so much.
I truly love all of you. I love this fandom, it's great.
Again, I deeply apologize.

Much love~
Montana