Sherlock Holmes p7

For as much fun as they all had, everything must come to an end.
(Y/n) transferred ownership of the company to Herder under an alias.
That in turn took a weight of her shoulders that everyone could see.
William soon began to notice he felt like an older brother to her.
Sherlock coincidentally began to feel the same.
Friendship soon turned to brotherly love.

So when the two men she's come to love dearly go to the bridge she begged William not to go through with his plan.
Sherlock was shocked to find out (Y/n) was a double agent but wasn't mad because it wasn't a betrayal.
William cups her cheek gently and rubs with his thumb. "I dragged you into this and I'm sorry." He kisses her forehead but turns her around and wraps his arm around her neck.
"I swore I would die for our cause. I didn't think I would get the honor of dying in your arms." She smiles and sniffles softly.
"Liam don't do this." Sherlock mumbles and holds out his hand.

Everyone watches as they fall.
Miri is devastated when she receives the news her sister was murdered. She could feel it in her heart that (Y/n) was gone.
With the light and dark now gone life goes on, thankfully showing signs for the better.
Their bodies were never found, leaving little closure for the older twin.
The Mori group was surprised to see the woman on the bridge but decided it was the final solidifying act to paint William as the monster.

When (Y/n) regains consciousness she looks around and sees Sherlock's head on her stomach.
When her eyes move to her other side she sees William in the bed with her.
A small blush paints her cheeks but the embarrassment is overshadowed by the relief of them all being alive.
Her small movements wake Sherlock and he smiles softly at her.
"You're finally awake. I was afraid I lost you both." He whispers softly and cups her cheek.
Her eyes close and she leans into his hand.
(Y/n) opens her mouth but nothing comes out.

Sherlock grabs a cup of water and helps her drink.
The woman looks at William sadly.
"He hasn't woken up yet. I've managed to get us transportation though."
"Where?" She whispers weakly.
This time Sherlock smiles. "Switzerland."
She smiles and shakes her head.
Although the moment is ruined with her thoughts.
"I'm sorry I-"
"Don't. I commend you for managing to keep your secret."
Tears water her eyes.
"I swear I loved my time at 221. You all made life fun and exciting. You-"
"You didn't do anything wrong. You never killed anyone. Liam pulled you into this on a whim. I imagine he still beats himself up over the subject. You being on the bridge wasn't part of the plan but he used it to his advantage. Something to show the people how much of a monster he is."

(Y/n) sits up quickly. "He's not a-"
A cough cuts her off.
She covers her mouth and lays back down.
"I know exactly what and who he is my dear (n/n). He is our mathematician professor and friend."
The (h/c) laughs through her tears but nods in agreement.
William remains asleep through their whole exchange and journey east.

After finding a small village the local doctor assists them in fixing the blonde up, giving him an eyepatch.
Sherlock finds work as soon as he can, working during the day.
(Y/n) finds work during the night so she can watch over William while Sherlock is away.
When William does finally wake up he is stoic and regretful.
Thankfully the two friends are there to assure him and give him hope of redemption.

As the years go by and they build a nice, quiet life in the village (Y/n) began to have feelings for one of the carpenters.
The two begin seeing each other and eventually made things official.
Sherlock and William wanted to protest like good big brothers but they couldn't.
Seeing her so happy with the man made them realize nobility and commoners could find love for one another.

"We have something important to tell you." (Y/n) begins, smiling happily between the three men.
The blonde looks at (Y/n) while Sherlock looks at her husband.
"We're gonna have a baby." She finishes and looks between her friends.
Their eyes widen in shock.
"You're pregnant?" William inquires then looks at her stomach.
Sherlock glares at the father-to-be.
The husband rubs the back of his neck. "Yes. She wanted you two to be the first to know."

William smiles and stands, walking over and hugs her.
His eyepatch rubs against her head.
(Y/n) hugs back tightly, gripping his shirt.
Sherlock sighs and walks over, joining the hug.
When they pull away (Y/n) wraps her arm around her husband's waist.
"I'm around the halfway mark."
Immediately William does the math to figure out when they conceived and when she will be due.
"I guess this is as good a time as any to confess our plans." William pipes up and looks at the detective.
"I guess so," Sherlock agrees.
(Y/n) frowns and looks between the two.
"(N/n) we're going back to London."