Ms. Moneypenny 🥰

(Y/n) frowns and crosses her arms while watching Moran talk to Moneypenny.
The man smirks and brushes a piece of hair behind MP's ear.
"He's such a ladies man. It's disgusting. Please tell me she doesn't fancy him." (Y/n) mumbles quietly.
"She has no interest in Sebastian." Albert assures, walking up behind the (h/c).
The said woman jumps slightly and turns to her friend. "Al?"
"She fancies someone else. Although it isn't my place to say who, as my secretary I hope her feelings are shared."
"They're a lucky man if she took an interest."
Albert laughs quietly and sips his wine.

"Why haven't you told her yet?" Moran mumbles to his co-worker.
"I don't know what you're talking about." Moneypenny mumbles and looks away.
Moran pushes a piece of her hair behind her ear. "I know you better now and you can't hide those kind of feelings from me."
"I don't-"
"Ah ah ah don't. (Y/n) is a great woman. You two could be happy together. Plus if you go out in public people will just think you're good friends."
Moneypenny blushes at the idea of holding (Y/n)'s hand out in public. "Are you positive I should talk to her?"
"Talk? Is that all?"
Moneypenny looks away.
"Just go for it." He whispers then walks away.

Later that night Albert asks (Y/n) to help Moneypenny with some mission prep.
Both women try not to flush from being alone.
"Thank you for your help (n/n)."
"Of course, it's my pleasure."
Moneypenny bites her lip and puts some papers together. "Would you maybe...want to go get some...tea tomorrow?"
(Y/n) blushes but she couldn't help smiling. "I would love to."
The girl with glasses takes a breath.
This is the hard part.
"As a date?"
(Y/n) blushes deeply and looks at the woman next to her. "A date?"
Moneypenny smiles softly and nods. "Yeah."

After a moment (Y/n) puts her hand on Moneypenny's.
"I would like that even more."
The woman with freckles looks from their hands to the other's eyes quickly. "Really?"
"Yeah."
A sigh of relief releases from the agent's lips.
"To be honest I was afraid you fancied Moran."
Moneypenny laughs softly and shakes her head. "I did get flustered on our first mission but I've come to see him as a dear friend. You are the one I want to be with."
"Albert assured me of the same. He probably knew you liked me and that's why he laughed at me. He told me you had someone in mind and when I said they were a lucky man he laughed."
Moneypenny laughs softly herself. "At times he seems to know me better than I know myself."
"Him and William both." (Y/n) mumbles quietly.

As the two get out of their carriage (Y/n) links her arm through her companion's.
"The best of friends we are." She jokes and laughs softly.
Moneypenny laughs and looks around while they walk toward the cafe.
Some people look but don't give it a second thought.
Once they make it to their destination (Y/n) opens the door and they walk in.
As they settle in with their drinks and food the two begin conversation.

Hours roll by and finally the two decide to go home.
Moneypenny turns to (Y/n). "Thank you for agreeing to go with me. It was lots of fun."
"Indeed it was. I'm glad I came."
"I should get going though. M has plenty for me to do. I must visit Q to discuss business."
"Ah yes. Tell him I say hi. William wanted to see me so I should get going as well."
Moneypenny kisses (Y/n)'s cheek then leaves.
The (h/c) blushes but smiles happily.

Albert looks from Herder to Moneypenny. "How did it go?"
The woman looks up and smiles. "It was just a visit for tea."
"M told me about your date. You sound like you had a fun time."
Herder comments and smirks.
"It was fun." She whispers, eyes closed and smiling widely.
Albert smiles at his secretary. "I'm glad."

William looks up from his book to give the (h/c) his attention.
(Y/n) smiles and walks over to his desk.
"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I take it there will be a second date in the future."
The woman blushes but smiles happily. "I hope so. We both had a nice time."
"Perfect. Moran owes me £5."
"For what?" (Y/n) inquires, crossing her arms.
William smiles, eyes closed. "He said you would kisses her cheek but I said she would kiss yours. I can see a faint mark left by her lipstick."

(Y/n) blushes again and gently rubs her cheek.
"Unless you kissed her cheek too?" William offers.
She shakes her head.
"Then Albert also owes me £5. He believed you both would give a kiss."
"Did anyone else join this bet?"
"Fred inquired about you two sharing a kiss on the lips but we all knew you two wouldn't go that far yet. Down the line probably, but not yet."
(Y/n) blushes deeply at the thought of her and Moneypenny kissing.
"Anyways, back to why you're here."
"Ah yes, of course."

// #JusticeForMoneypenny ❤️‍🔥