Chapter 2

Episode 5 spoliers

Saturday:
*At Dusty frat house*

As Marie wakes up to see Jordan hugging her tightly all she can think is " they look so cute" as she tries to wake up Jordan by calling their name over and over, it doesn't work but she suddenly gets an idea. Marie processed to lean in to kiss Jordan but is brutally interrupted by Andre who just slammed the door open. The loud bang wakes Jordan up and Marie leans back. "Oh shit my bad" Andre says while Cate shoves him out the doorframe and closes the door. As Jordan and Marie change they make small talk. They both exchange smiles at each other after they are done changing. " Uhm I'm going to look for Emma" Jordan replies with " I will look for Andre and Cate so we can leave this dump of a house".

Jordan sees Marie walk out but they stay behind putting on their shoes. " I'm such a dumbass, she probably thinks this a one night stand" as they switch to male and hit the wall, leaving a small hole. "Fuck me" they proceed to wipe the dust of their sleeve. They get up and walk down the stairs saying to themselves "I need to tell her how I feel". They find Andre and Cate in the living room, Andre sees Jordan and says "you fucked Marie nice" Cate punches him on the shoulder "hey, rude but no really I taught you didn't like her because everytime I saw you talking to her it was mostly yelling" Andre laughs while saying " well they did the good yelling last night" Jordan flips off Andre " shut man". "To be fair you two would make a perfect couple" Cate replies, as Jordan smiles at Cate compliment Andre says "Uuu Jordan has a crush Uuu" Cate joins in on the teasing by making kissing noises. Andre says "no Cate I think you mean OH oh Ohh Jordan Ah ahh" as they say this Andre is thrusting the air. Jordan replies with" I'm so close to kicking your ass right now but I actually wanted to ask something". As Jordan explain how neither them or Marie remember the whole night but remember some events from other days but not completely. Cate and Andre realize that it's not just them.

As Marie finds Emma and helps her shrink back to normal. Emma says "how was your night, I hope it was better than mine" Marie smiles and says "uhm yes and no because I can't remember but today I woke up next to Jordan" Emma then says "like fully clothed Orr " Marie looks down while smiling. Emma laughs and says "UUU Marie and Jordan sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G". "EMMA STOPP" Marie covering her face up , "okay fine but what do you mean you don't remember"Marie explains the gaps in her memory. "I have an idea let's look trough TikTok and see if that helps you remember" says Emma ,as they watch TikToks Sam walks in trying to warn them but both Emma and Marie think he is just crazy.

As the group rejoins they all try to figure out why they all have gaps in their memory until Jordan remembers about Rufus. "Marie remember Rufus" Marie replies "yeah why.....wait it makes sense". As Marie and Jordan look at each other the others look at them confused and ask about Rufus. As Jordan and Marie explain they all agree that it could be his fault and they decide to go after him.

*At campus*
As Marie and Jordan walkthrough campus. Jordan trys to make small talk but they get nervous. As they both spot Rufus and go after him they fail to catch up to him. As a pissed off Marie walks away, Jordan sees how Rufus makes Marie feel upset and is now determine to catch Rufus and kick his ass. As Jordan walks through the halls they see a photo of Brink and say "I wish you were here, it would be easier to talk to you about my feelings for Marie". As they walk down the hall they bump into Maverick "Was Marie good or not" Jordan already upset turns to Maverick saying "look man shut the fuck up what me and Marie do behind close doors is between me and her not anyone else ,why don't people get that" Maverick replies "look I'm sorry but are you okay you look really stressed out" as Jordan switch to female form they sit on the floor. Maverick then processed to help Jordan figure out their feelings for Marie.

As Marie approaches Jordan. "Look about earlier I didn't actually mea-" Marie cutsoff Jordan with "you never said anything". Jordan "fucking Rufus he wiped your memory again" as Jordan looks at confused Marie they point out her injury on her shoulder asking what happened, "oh shit what the fuck" as Marie sees it she also sense something in Jordan shoulder. "Wait I think you have something" as Marie removes the item they realize it's a tracker. Jordan "holy fuck how did you do that", "pretty cool right, I can do a lot of things for example" they begin to close up Jordan's wound left by the tracker. "You know what let's go get that dickless motherfucker" replies Jordan

*In the car on the way to Dusty's frat house*

"So what is the plan" Marie asks Jordan. " I'm going to kick his ass" Marie replies with "you need to relax it's not a big deal Jordan". Jordan turns and says " it's a very big deal because he wiped our memories and don't you remember HE TRIED TO RAPE YOU" Marie says " but I blew his dick off I think that's a good punishment ?" Jordan now more pissed " that's not enough" Marie "what's the real reason why you want to hurt him". " I told you why" Jordan says Marie replies with " okay sure". Jordan underneath their breath says " because he tried to hurt what's mine" Marie then says "what did you say Jordan" Jordan gets nervous and goes quite for the rest of the ride.

*At the frat house*
"Hey Rufus" Jordan says to Rufus. "Look wait I can explain" replies Rufus but Jordan blast him a cross the room. Rufus pleading for his life "wait please let me explain". Jordan looks back to Marie to see if they should let him explain. As Marie nods Rufus begins to explain how his powers work and where he was the rest of the day and the days prior. A confused Jordan says "bullshit man" but before Jordan can hit Rufus, Marie gets a call from Emma reveling that Cate is to blame for the memory wiping. Marie stops Jordan and explain the phone call, Jordan backs away and looks at Marie "are you sure" Marie replies with "yes I'm sure" as they both walk away they see a giant can throw being thrown at Rufus. "ANDRE WAIT" both Marie and Jordan scream as they try to explain to Andre that it was Cate he ignores them but before Andre can hurt Rufus,Cate shows Andre the truth. Marie now scared of Cate walks towards Jordan. As they see Marie, they step Infront of Marie ready to protect her because at that moment they realize they do care about people not named Jordan.