Chapter 5

YOU MUST WATCH EPISODE 8 TO UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING FIC

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN, WHAT DID YOU JUST DO" Jordan runs to a unconscious Marie. "Marie wake up, Marie please wake up" Jordan says while holding on to Marie tightly. "HOMELANDER WHAT THE FUCK THEY JUST SAVED US FROM ACTUAL LUNATICS" Ashley yells from the helicopter, " shut the fuck up Ashley, she was attacking her own kind, I really don't care that they killed worthless humans". "Great now another mess we have to clean up" Ashley processed to pull out the sonic alarm that they have stored in the helicopter. "Don't you dare use that shit Ashley" as Homelander and Ashley argue, Jordan switchs and is about to blast Homelander but as they raise their hand. Homelander sees and lasers them before they can switch back. "HOMELANDER STOP TAKING THEM OUT, YOU KEEP MAKING THINGS WORSE FOR US". " I DONT GIVE A FUCK I DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT" He then flys off leaving Ashley to clean up the mess. Ashley makes a phone call to clean up the mess and so vought can come pick up a unconscious Marie and Jordan. "Yeah I'm need a couple trucks because homelander just ..." Ashley opens the door to find that Jordan and Marie unconscious bodies are no longer their. "WHAT THE FUCK, Where did they go they were just here" Ashley then tugs on her hair and her eye begins to twitch. "Okay so this seems like a you problem" Bourke says while running away.

*All white room*

Jordan wakes up next to Marie. "MARIE" In a excited voice, "hey Jordan" Emma says in grumpy voice, "hey Emma" Jordan replies and then sees Andre also sitting up and waves towards Andre. Jordan getting up tries to switch to their masculine form "what.. what ... No .. no" they begin to panic "why can't I switch". Andre faces his palm up to the door trying to force it open " don't worry Jordan me and Emma can't use our powers either". Jordan sits back on the bed "what the fuck next time I see Cate she is dead, this is all her fault" Andre rolls his eyes " technically speaking it wasn't totally her fault it was also Shetty and brink" Jordan replies with "why are you defending her don't you remember her wiping our minds, her killing Shetty and her starting an attack" Andre says "she killed Shetty" Emma and Jordan say "yes" Andre looks down with a disgusted look on his face. "don't forget about Luke's asshole brother, it's his fault too" Jordan and Andre turn to Emma with a confused face. Andre says " he isn't really that strong I was able to take him down with a Taser" as they walk up to Emma giving her a small hug. Jordan glances over at Marie and sees that she is waking up. Jordan happy to see Marie waking up says "guys look" as they turn to see a woken up Marie. Andre explains to Marie what happened.

"Okay so where are we now" Marie says to Andre. " I don't know " Andre replies, "Marie I'm really happy that you didn't die" says Jordan as they hug Marie. As they hug Marie says "I'm glad I stopped Cate from touching you", "to be honest that was extremely hot" Emma gags "get another room lovebirds". Marie looks at Emma with a confused look "are you okay" she rolls her eyes and says "no Marie because me and Sam broke up he said that I would do anything for someone to like me and that I'm not a hero" Emma says while looking down. Both Marie and Jordan get up to hug Emma. Andre says "he is an asshole and it's coming from me so you know he fucked up" Emma laughs and say "you are right". As Andre glances over they see Jordan cuddling up to Marie, Andre in a teasing tone says "JORDAN NOT BEING AN ASSHOLE WHAT" Jordan replies with "fuck you man, I taught I lost her okay" Marie then says "Jordan you don't need to worry about losing me" and they lean for a kiss. As Jordan and Marie kiss, Emma and Andre Look over at each other and both make a gagging face. Jordan not caring about the others in the room they place their hand on Marie's thigh and squeeze it. "NO JORDAN NO MARIE" Emma and Andre scream. "If I wake up in the middle of the night and I see Jordan eating you out Marie, It will be my 13 reason" Emma says "I agree with Emma" Andre says. Jordan pulls away and says "you won't wake up to it or will you" they smirk then go back to cuddling up to Marie. "NO SERIOUSLY , YOU BETTER NOT BE LOUD IF YOU TWO WANT TO FUCK EACH OTHER". Marie "sorry I can't promise I won't be loud, have you seen Jordan". " I've been here only 10 minutes and I already can't stand any of you" Andre says.

*Bang, bang,bang*
"Keep it down" a muffled voice says outside the door. Jordan and the other rush to the door and begin to bang on it while screaming "LET US OUT,LET US OUT". The muffled voice says "not yet, you kids need to be patient". A small door opens with a tray that has vought a burger bags "eat first then we will give you more information on why you are here". They look down to see vought a burger on the trays. The small door closes and the mysterious person walks away. "That was weird, do you guys think it's vought" Emma says. Andre then says "maybe we are wearing vought robes and they are serving us vought products" the all take the burgers from the tray. As they eat Marie speaks up by saying "I don't think it's vought because we would have been in sage grove by now if it was vought who took us" Jordan wiping vought sauce of their face "the supe asylum that got attacked" Marie says "yeah, in red river after you turn 18 and you miss behave they would call sage grove and they would take you and lock you up" Andre with a confused look "you grew up in red river" Marie looks at Andre and explains her backstory and why she ended up at Godlkin. As they continue to eat Marie says " I missed vought a burger, the last time I had it was when vought announced that they signed the first black person to the seven, my dad excited to hear that a black person was joining the seven came home with deep calamari pops, black noir shakes and big homie burgers". Jordan wipes vought sauce of Marie face and then gives her a small kiss on the cheek, "the last time I had it was when brink told me I shouldn't be scared to switch, that night brink helped me a lot" Jordan looks down with tears in their eyes , Marie then looks at Jordan and caresses their face. "Jordan you have ever right to miss Brink, he might have been awful but to you he was everything, it's okay" Jordan then breakdown into tears. They hug Marie but in a weak voice they say "I really care about you Marie, Im willing to do anything to keep you safe"

"No because this is so cute, i wish someone cared about like the way Jordan cares about you Marie" Emma says while slurping down her smoothie. Andre then says "and I wish that I had feelings for someone who isn't a god damn psychopath that wants revenge" Emma nodding at Andre comment " and I wish I had feelings for someone who didn't imagine puppets". Jordan, Marie, and Andre look at Emma. Andre then says "I'm sorry what, can you explain" Emma then explains that Sam talks to puppets. Jordan starts to laugh "I'm sorry but he sees and ta-"

Suddenly the door opens. The person standing at the door way takes out a sonic alarm. They all cover their ears "they are all yours" and a familiar faces walks in saying "well, well, well"