small story 2/?

I call this short story :

FUCK YOU ANDRE YOU WERE A SHIT FRIEND TO LUKE !

As Andre wakes up to an empty house they sit on the couch as they lay their head back they lay it a bit hard and a bag of magic mushrooms fall on to them. Andre so done with the day pops one in his mouth. And gets up and leaves the house.

As their walking back to campus they hear.
Andre, Andre.. the turn around to see nobody but when they look forward they see Luke standing Infront of them.

Luke: HEY ANDRE I got some good gossip for you that I can't hold in any longer
Andre with tears in his eyes: look Luke I'm sorry man..
Luke: about what man ?
Andre realize that Luke doesn't know and says: nothing man don't worry about it what were you saying
Luke: uh alright soo Jordan has a major crush on Marie.
Andre: really and how do you know
Luke: because when we were at the club Jordan was watching her dance.oh and because they told me that they think Marie is cute. but don't tell them I'm telling you this because they probably will kick my ass.
Andre: but aren't you stronger than them.
Luke: a little but not a lot I feel like they might be stronger because they have more powers than me.
Andre: look Luke I'm not going to help Jordan, they can figure it out by themselves.
Luke: come on man trust me on this. This is the only time I have ever seen Jordan been mesmerized by someone.
Andre: LOOK LUKE I DON'T CARE ABOUT JORDAN AND MARIE. BECAUSE I..I..I
Luke: geez man you don't have to yell at me. And you what ?
Andre: IM FUCKING CATE ALRIGHT, IM FUCKING YOUR GIRLFRIEND
Luke eyes light up and Andre runs away. As they run they reach a stoplight. Andre trying to catch their breath see a car pull up.
Rufus: hey Andre what are you running from
Andre: Luke he is behind me
Rufus: Andre Luke died remember, are you high or something?
Andre looks back at the empty road.
Andre: can you give me a ride back to campus
Rufus: no man fuck you, you tried to kill me twice Soo I think what you need is this. Rufus throws a strawberry milkshake at Andre and drives off screaming.
Rufus: FUCK YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS
Andre screams back: AT LEAST I HAVE A DICK.
Andre now all sticky continues to walks as they eventually get to the campus they walk to Jordan doorm room.to ask them why they left him at the house. But as they reach for the door they noticed it's locked.
Andre: LET ME IN ASSHOLE
Jordan and Marie scream back: NO NOW LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE.
Andre: Come on let me in
Jordan opens the door.
Jordan: No man you can't come in because me and Marie want to be alone right now leave asshole.
Andre walks away saying: fuck you then and how I'm an asshole.
Marie and Jordan look at him with a disgusted face and both say: really Andre really, really. As they slam the door on Andre. He sees Sam and Emma in the hallway.
Andre: Hey asshole
Sam points to himself
Andre: Yeah you
They begin to walk towards Sam.
Sam: say it again but louder.
Andre: Asshole why did yo-
Sam picks up Andre and says : when talking to me lower your fucking voice
Andre: okay look man relax i didn't mean to yell.
Sam laughs: good now leave.
Andre is placed on to floor and runs to their doorm.
Andre: fuck me I hate this day. I'm going to bed.
As Andre aims for his bed he misses and hits his head on the way down and lands on old moldy pizza.
Andre: FUCK -