Chapter 7

*In the white room*

They start to wake up one by one. Emma says "what the fuck happened why is my pillow all bloodie" Andre chimes in with "Mine too". Jordan looks at them then at their pillow "that's weird mine doesn't have a blood". Marie then says "you guys also have dried blood underneath your noses". "They probably did something to us". Jordan in a grumpy voice says. Andre in pissed off tone says  "or maybe they want to kill me and Emma because we aren't as strong as you and Marie". Jordan gets up from the bed then walks towards Andre "that is such a stupid ass idea" Andre gets up then says "why are you defending them.. huh... do you know something we don't because you have recorde of not being honest". Jordan rolls their eyes and grabbing Andre by the shoulder says "this is coming from the guy who fucked his best friend gf and then that gf turned out to be a supremacists so I don't think you have a valid opinion to judge me". This comment makes Andre more upset then says "SHUT UP, WE COULD HAVE JUST LET VOUGHT HANDLE CATE AND SAM BUT NOOO YOUR STUPID GIRLFRIEND SAID TO WORK AS TEAM AND LOOK WERE WE ARE NOW". Jordan looks at Andre and says "what the fuck did you just say". Andre smirks "that your girlfriend is a fucki-" the door opens and Frenchie and kimiko walk in with a cart. "Hello, we brought you some breakfast, so eat up" Frenchie places a tray on Marie and Jordan bed, then places one on Emma's but Kimiko signs at him too look at her nose. Frenchie sees that Emma was also effected, as he places Andre tray in his bed he also sperates Jordan and Andre. As Kimiko and Frenchie walk out and slowly close the door, Frenchie looks at Jordan and gives them a small wink while mouthing the word "nice". Kimiko slap him in the head and the door shuts. Emma looks at everyone then says " we shouldn't argue, yes it's a small space but we only have each other". Jordan sits back on the bed while grabbing the tray and placing it on their lap. Marie says "Emma has a point" while reaching for the food on the tray. They all eat their breakfast burritos and drink their juices.

As they all finish their breakfast, Emma says "is anyone else really bored". Andre says "yeah I really hope we get out of here soon". Emma then says "let's play a game and spill out some secrets". They all nod agreeing to play. "Truth or dare Jordan" Emma says while finish up her juice. "Truth" Jordan replies with, "when did you develop a crush on Marie?" Emma says. Jordan blushes then glances over at Marie as they place their hand on Marie hand they say "well when we first met she came to complain about her schedule and I taught just another freshman who thinks they should get anything they want but Brink walked out and Marie then began to quote Brink, after that I taught oh kinda cute she also has read all of Brinks books, later when we went to the club and I saw her   dancing, that's when I couldn't stop looking"
Marie blushing says"really that's why you develop a crush on me because I quoted brink" Jordan replies with "yeah most of the students that come to see brink they don't know him or treat him in a shit way". Marie giggles "oh you should see my books and the notes I've made on them". Jordan laughs "is it weird if I say I'm kinda turn on by that". Andre interrupts them by saying "oh look Emma two nerds in love". Marie scoffs then says to Andre "Truth or Dare" Andre getting up placing his tray on the floor says "truth". Jordan with a smirk says " why did you sleep with Cate". Andre rolls his eyes then shrugs "because I always had a crush on her so I started to flirt with her when Luke wasn't around, I would be with her when Luke was off training, I made the first move not her. I remember the first time we slept together it was amazing but I also felt guilty because of Luke" Andre eyes get all watery. Emma in a pissed off tone says "that really fucked up man" Andre replies with "yeah but now it's your turn so truth or dare". Emma says "truth" as Andre thinks of a question but can't Marie says " do you still have feelings for Sam". As Emma looks at Marie and is about to speak up the door opens. This time mother milk walks in and picks up the garbage they left from breakfast but as he is picking up the trash he notices that Emma is crying then takes out a napkin from his pocket and says "it's okay you will be out of the room soon" Emma looks at MM and says "Can we at least get some bored games, we are extremely bored". MM then replies with "I will see what I can do" he then leaves the room.

~Time skip~
5pm in the safe house living room:

Hugie while putting on scrubs says "do I really need to go down by myself". Starlight setting up the cart with pizza boxes, soda, and snacks says "yes they will recognize me" Hugie pushing the cart towards the elevator is stoped by MM and Frenchie. MM says "they asked for bored games so here" they place different types of games on the cart, Frenchie hands Hugie wipes and new pillow cases "they also got nose bleeds from Marie". Hugie then press the elevator door and walks in with the cart full of stuff.

*In the white room*
Hugie opens the door and steps in saying "brought you guys dinner and some special items" he then leaves the cart and walks out. As the door closes behind him, Marie says "that guy looks extremely familiar but I don't know where I have seen him before". Everyone thinks about were he can be from but they can't figure it out. They then eat pizza and play the bored games until the lights turn off. As they get ready for bed Jordan positions themselves so they can see the door and Marie positions herself to see Jordan. They start to fall asleep but in the middle of the night the door opens and this time they take Andre up for questioning

It's now morning and they do the same routine as before. Andre doesn't say anything about the questioning to the others and they all play bored games till night fall. This time they take Emma up for questioning. It's now the next day and once again Emma keeps quite as they repate the same routine as before. it's night fall once again but this time it's Marie turn to be questioned.