Attack on Cybertron

( It has been two in a quarter months since the Legion attack on United Union facilities and the neighboring cities. Since then, Team Prime has been hard at work assisting their human allies  Miko and  Rafiel with finishing the construction of their two main ships. While that was happening. Other members of the  Union have been hard at war with LEgion forces. Currently, Team Prime was assisting with making sure that everything was loaded onto the ships. For the time to leave the planet Earth had come)

( Ships that the Autobots had been helping Miko and Rafiel build)

( The Definence)

( The Dinumus)

" ( Sets down two huge steel crates while Wheeljack, Smokescreen, Strongarm, and Ultra Magnus each set down two of their own steel crates next to his)

" ( Sets down two huge steel crates while Wheeljack, Smokescreen, Strongarm, and Ultra Magnus each set down two of their own steel crates next to his). Alright, that's all the supplies needed for this ship and the other ones full of supplies as well."Said  Bulkhead. Bumblebee and Sideswipe have also just finished loading all the union mobile suits to the hangar bay." Said  Smokescreen. "What's next Miko?" Asked Wheeljack. " You guys need to get to the bridge now. the ship was built with all cybertonian sizes in mind so you can easily run over here. Get her quick, the Legions made another broadcast." Said  Miko as all the autobots quickly ran to the bridge. Once there, they were greeted by members of Team Prime already on the bridge as the main monitor flashed to life with Marcus's face on screen. " I am impressed Union Forces. You are proving to put up a better fight than we had first expected. " So we have decided to keep a portion of our forces here. While we move on to the even bigger challenge. The Cybertronian home world. It is a good thing that we had acquired a platoon of Decepticons for this particular occasion." Said  Marcus as the transmission ended.

" ( Looks at the captain of the ship). Trinity, get the  Dinumus in the air now and have the Defience follow us through. We need to reach Cybertron as soon as possible." Said  Fowler as the captain nodded her head and told the ship's pilot to take off. " ( Feel the ship begin to lift from off the ground and then looks at Optimus). I will notify  Our defenses of the coming attack." Said  Ultra Magnus as he requested a space bridge and then turned once the portal appeared. Before quickly running through it with  Smokescreen, Wheeljack, and Jazz right behind him. " ( Watches the portal close and then looks to her left at June who is sitting on her left shoulder).  Are you ready June? This isn't going to be your run-in-the-mill battle." Said Arcee. " If it means one day finding out what has become of my daughter Arcee. I'm ready for anything." Said  June as she was gently placed into the cushioned seat below her as it then automatically buckled her in.