Fall of Europe

( It has been a month since June was introduced to her own mobile suit. Since then, she has been training with Miko and the rest of the autobots. Little did she know, that she was about to put that training to use)

" ( Watches  June train with Arcee and  Miko, before looking away). If I can sense her through the key. Then maybe I can speak to her through the bond as well." Said  Optimus as  Elita looked at him. " Do you think it will work,  is it even possible?" Asked  Elita. " There is only one way to find out." Said Optimus as he closed his eyes and utilized the Matrix to form a psychic bond with Serena through the key to Vector Sigma.

( Over with Serena)

" ( Sits on the shoulder of her double 00 Zeta gundam and then feels something through the necklace around her neck that had once been the key to vector Sigma and then looks over at  Causeway). Causeway, it seems Optimus wants to talk." Said  Serena as Causeway walked over to her and then held her hand out. " Then let's see what he wants. ( Waits till Serena has walked onto her open hand and then sits down ). This will make things easier." Said Causeway as she and  Serena both closed their eyes.

( Causeway)

( In the realm of the Primus)

" (Looks around confused at where she is and then looks at Causeway). Where are we? I thought that we would be in a realm of the shared mind." Said Serena. " It must be due to the power I got from when he gave me my matrix, The Key, and my father's matrix." Said  Causeway. " ( Walks over toward Serena and Causeway). Indeed  My daughter, though it warms my heart to see you again. I have brought you here to speak with both of you." Said Optimus. " If it's revolving around why we showed up as we did, we can't talk about that." Said  Causeway.

 " I know Causeway, which is why I am not focused on that but rather. ( Looks at Serena). To inform you about your mother's choice to join the battle in order to speak to you, Serena. Myself, and our friends and allies. Have chosen to separate from the main force of the Union. " Said Optimus as  Causeway and Serena looked at each other. "( Nods her head at Serena and then looks at Optimus). Well then, I hope you guys know what you're doing. However, your little union buddies are about to do something stupid." Said Causeway. " When you get back. Ask Raf if he can hack into the union file revolving around a project in Europe. " Said Serena. " ( Nods his head and then brings up an image of June and  Miko's gundams). Before you go, I need to make sure that you all know who not to attack. The Black and white Gundam is Junes while the blue and orange one is  Miko's. " Said  Optimus as the realm began to fade. " Seems like that's all the time we have here. We'll tell the team but make sure to half Rafiel hack the union for anything revolving around Europe." Said Serena as the three of them were sent back to their respective places.

( Over with Optimus)

" ( Looks at Optimus who has finally opened his eyes as everyone walks over to them). So, did it work? Were you able to speak to Serena?" Asked Elita. " Yes. along with Causeway.  ( Looks at  Rafiel). Rafiel, can I ask that you please hack into the union  systems and see what you can find revolving around anything in Europe?" Said Optimus as Rafiel got to work hacking the Union Systems. " Europe, the only thing there are more flag mobile suits and some of the gundam units that Miko and Raf talked about during the meeting." Said  Trinity as  Miko looked at her. " How, the meeting only housed those that were at this base and this base only." Said  Miko as she looked at Rafiel after hearing him gasp.  "Thats not all Miko. The base over in Europe has developed ship-sized particle and plasma cannons. It looked like they had had them in the works since the beginning of the war and had just finished building them last month." said  Rafiel as he brought up an image of what the cannons look like.