Epilogue

( It has been a week since the final battle. Since then,  those that were members of what's left of the legion. Surrendered to the Union, therefore ending the long bloodshed of war. The World government leaders were trying to procure a new peace treaty with the people of  Cybertron. However, this was quickly ended after the citizens of every nation voiced their concerns and worries for future generations. This ended the talks for a new treaty and forced the world leaders to focus more on their own people. Rather than those of a distant planet. Elsewhere, Optimus Prime and Elita One were leading the reconstruction effort with the Help of one of the only two groups of humans that were allowed on Cybertron. Those being the humans from the ship the Dinamus. It was thanks to the people of the Dinamus that reconstruction was going smoothly. As for the ship comprised of Celestial Being Members. They were doing what they did best. Traversing the galaxy as silent guardians. Ready to protect the future)

" ( Stand on the bridge next to Chromia with  June on her shoulder). I missed traveling like this, with my sister,  and with my family." Said Arcee as Chromia and June smiled at her). We're glad you could join us Arcee. We could really use the help." Said  Causeway as she and Serena walked onto the bridge. " ( Smiles down at  June and Serena). I go wherever these two go, and now. I have my sister along for the ride. Said Arcee with a smile. " So, where to now?" Asked Mari as Rebeca walked onto the bridge. 

( Rebeca)

( Mari)

" Wherever galaxy needs us

" Wherever galaxy needs us. It's our job to protect the world and continue toward a better tomorrow." Said  Serena as  Arcee, Windblade, Rebeca, Mari, Arcee, and June nodded their heads. " Then to a better tomorrow." Said Mari as the Celestial Being ship the Kalimaius. flew threw space.