Celestial Being

( As Arcee and  Elita wait for their coming end. They quickly open their eyes after hearing the sounds of explosions only to see that the missiles had all been shot down and destroyed. This causes both groups and even  Optimus and  Overlord to pause.  As everyone froze in place, Slipstream. Confused as to what had happened. Quickly fired two more rockets, only for those two to be destroyed as well. Everyone quickly looked at where the beam had come from. What they saw had frightened them a bit. For all they could see was a shadowy fire with glowing green eyes standing in the smoke from a fire)

( Play this song while reading this part of the chapter)

" What the, what the heck is that?" Asked  Strongarm as she suddenly heard someone yelling and then looked to see a red female Cybertronian as tall as Optimus. Quickly tackled Overlord away from Optimus before the two then fell to the floor next to them. " Is-is that? ( Quickly hears the sound of another jet coming their way and then looks up to see a red and black jet quickly dive toward Slipstream before transforming into a female transformer. Who then slams her left foot down on  Slipstream and forces her to crash down into the ground). Is that  Windblade? " Asked Elita in shock. " ( Quickly looks at where the glowing green eyes are located before watching them fly high into the sky and through the smoke only to reveal a White and bluish mobile suit with the same green eyes. Before watching it quickly fly through the sky and destroy the legion mobile suits.

( Unknown mobile suit)

( Over With Bulkheads group

( Over With Bulkheads group. He, Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack, and two yellow autobots named Hound and Ironhide. are currently pinned down by Legion force fire)

"  I can't even get a shot off on these guys. They've boxed us in." Said Wheeljack. " Maybe I can through one of my grenades as a smokescreen  to give us some cover." Sid  Hound. " That will only make them shoot wildly. We need a plan if  we are to." Said  Ultra Magnus until he suddenly heard the sound of sniper fire and then looked at where it was coming from to see a light green female transformer and a white and green mobile suit sniping every Legion mobile suit in front of them. Is that, Moonracer?" Asked Ironhude. 

( Over with  Bumblebee's group. He, Smokescreen, Sideswipe, and Jazz are trying to take out as many Decepticon drones as they can)

" How many of these guys are still out there? I thought the majority of them were on the Nemesis." Said  Smokescreen. " There were bound to be more Smokey, remember. The cons left Cybertron just like us." Said Bumblebee. " ( Watches, as a light blue female transformer falls from above and slams her, shield down on five deception drones. Before watching her dispatch the rest of them with her blast and then quickly transform into a motorcycle and then drive off). Was that, Chromia?" Asked Jazz.

( All around the battlefield, both sides are wondering who these newcomers are and why they have chosen to get involved in the fight. However, the most noticeable thing is how quickly these newcomers are dispatching the Legion's forces. While Slipstream, Shatter, Thunderblast, Flamewar, and Overlord are forced to retreat. Skywarp and Thundercracker are also forced to retreat, given how they can be seen being chased by a red and  white mobile suit)

( End song here)

" What exactly is going on here? ( Watches as the Legion forces and Decepticons are quickly forced to return to their ships before placing his left hand on the left side of his face and activates his comlink). I need all autobots to report to my location. This battle is won." Said  Optimus. " ( Looks at the female red transformer and notices that her frame looks similar to Optimus before seeing her face). It is you, isn't it Causeway? What in the world are you doing here and what's going on?" Asked  Elita which gets  Arcee, Strongarm, and  Optimus's attention. " I'm not at liberty to answer that Elita. For now, you and your union friends should watch what you do next." Said Causeway as they quickly hopped onto Windblade who was in her jet mode before the two quickly flew off. "   ( Watches Causeway and windblade fly off before suddenly feeling a sense of satisfaction from within the matrix). What is this, feeling?  ( Uses the matrix to zero in on where the feeling is coming from only to then spot the white and blue mobile suit that has just landed on a blue ship next to Windblade, Chromia, Moonracer, the white and green mobile suit, the white and red mobile suite, and Causeway). Could it be?" Asked Optimus.

" ( Walks over to Optimus). Sir, I believe it would be best if we discussed what has happened while back aboard the Dinumus." Said  Ultramagnus." Agreed commander. Autobots, back to the ship. everyone else, stay here and help our people rebuild the city." Said  Optimus as he, Elita, Arcee, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Jazz, Smokescreen, Sideswipe, Strongarm, and  Ultra Magnus returned to the Dinamus. Where Miko, Rafiel, and Fowler were waiting for them in the hangar bay.