6) - Tragic and kisses <3

Y/n's POV:
We are at the dinner table waiting for the Butlers to bring food while Nami was looking at me with a filtering face while raising her eyebrows and winking at me,and her leg touching mine, while doing it in secret for not letting the others know.
When we finished eating the delicious food we made our way to our bedrooms for going to sleep, but Luffy and I were still hungry and made our way in the kitchen in a sneaky way,but we heard the Butlers talking near the room where we were in and I hid on a locker that was on the side of the oven and stayed there, while Luffy was drinking a "strange blue" liquid that he said was delicious, but he felt tired at all sudden and fainted on the kitchen table. I suddenly opened the locker and rushed to Luffy:
Y/n: "Luffy! LUFFY! WAKE UP! Are you okay!?"
But Luffy didn't respond, I was panicking while I rushed to find the others in the other rooms.
Nami's POV:
Why did Y/n and Luffy came here, what where they doing together?! Uh let me check-
UH?! WHAT HAPPENED TO LUFFY?!
Nami: "Luffy! Oh my God! What happened with Y/n!?"
I checked the other side of the table and there was a pan that was almost empty with a strange blue liquid on the inside, I thought immediately that Luffy drank that, but I was so worried for Y/n,they were gone. But then I heard footsteps and looked with the corner of my eye that the Butlers were coming towards the kitchen so I immediately rushed inside a locker,they found out that Luffy drank that liquid that they said that they made it for making us faint and then kill us, I was so angry with them, I knew something was wrong! But where did Y/n go? I'm so scared for where did they went. But after that they laughed like villains they left the room so I rushed outside the locker. After like 1 minute I heard someone running, it was Y/n!
Y/n: "NAMI! I SWEAR IT'S NOT MY FAULT! LUFFY DRANK THAT STRANGE LIQUID AND HE FAINTED! I DIDN'T TOLD HIM TO DRINK IT! HE WANTED TO-"
I kissed Y/n on the lips,Finally,That was such a good feeling,I kissed them to make them relax but it turned out spicy~

(I'll let y'all know what will going on later on the next chapter! That's it for today guys I'm so tired XO)
~SoFy