15) - Let's head up to the Grand Line!

~~~~~~what happened that night~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV:
That night was so awesome,Usopp telling his "pirate stories" at the Coco villagers,Sanji cooking for everyone,everyone celebrating the village's freedom,and of course at first place,when I had fun with Nami for the second time. ;)
But it looked too peacefully for being like that,and,the Marines came towards us...Guess who's fault? Of course! That stupid Nezumi! With Luffy's grandfather,Garp,the leader of the Marines.
Nezumi accused us for the fact that the village that got destroyed and that we should be in jail for that,and another Marine,it was a boy,he said that it was Arlong's fault and not ours,that guy name's Coby,one of Luffy's first friends as he told me while doing our pirate life all together.
Coby and Helmeppo,another guy that Luffy and Zoro met at first before meeting them both,said that he doesn't even want to let them in jail,Garp was furious and he let the rest of the Marines point guns at us,while he took Luffy and said that he could have been a great Marine instead of a pirate,and that he gave him so many changes for becoming it.
Luffy and his grandfather started to fight,and Luffy got injured really bad by the punches and kicks from his grandfather,his father kept repeating while punching him hard " this is what Marines do ro Pirates! " And he continued to hit him harder and harder,he even said to give up and become a Marine but Luffy didn't listen and Garp began to hitting him even more harder every second for his grandson that wasn't listening to whatever he said to him.
While Garp was about to strangle Luffy,he stopped immediately for the fact that Luffy said that he could never stop his dreams and that he'll become the King if the Pirates,Garp laughed after Luffy said that,Garp said that he can do whatever he wants and that the other Marines should let their guns down at us,and that they should put to jail Arlong's remaining crew. The Marines listened to the orders of their leader and started to go away,but Nezumi began to convince Garp to let the 'Straw Hat Pirates' to be putted in jail and that we were the real criminals,Nami took out her stick and gave a blow right into Nezumi's head causing him to fell on the ground while fainting.
Y/n: "Damn! That was a hard blow Nami! Haha"
She winked and smiled at me while I said that but she remained silent. Garp was looking down at Nezumi fainted on the ground and he turned then into Luffy:
Garp: "I knew I couldn't let you change ideas,you're stubborn,just like me,but I know who you are boy,I was about to make sure that you knew it too." he said that while smiling at Luffy.
Luffy: "Were you testing me? Wouldn't you go eaiser at me?" He said with a confused look.
Garp: "What kind of fun that would have been?" He said while racing his arms to his belly.
Then he went close to Luffy and putted his hands on his shoulders.
Garp: "Now you're alone."
Garp then turned around and he was about to left but Luffy interrupted him:
Luffy: "No, I'm not alone, I have my friends."
Luffy said while smiling,Garp turned around to look at him, he shared his smile,looking like a proud grandfather,and then,he left.
We were all so proud of Luffy and we smiled too at him.

~~~~~~Back to the next morning~~~~~~~~~
Nami's POV:
I was sitting in a wood right by the side of my mother's grave...
Nami: "I did it mom,I'm free now...My life is in my hands again,I can finally move forward with my head held high,isn't that what you wanted,right?"
I said this while I was peeling a tangerine.
Nami: "I'm sorry if I didn't understand all the sacrifices you made for me...But know I understood it,Know I know what it means to fight for the family,and...what it means to find the love of your life...I promess you that I will never forget that...I know it's now late but...I hope you are proud of me."
Nojiko: "She was always proud of you...just like I do."
I turned around while hearing a known voice right behind me, I saw Y/n and Nojiko smiling at me.
Y/n stared at me with dreamy eyes,oh my love...
Y/n: "How is the arm going?" They said,a little concerned face in their dreamy eyes.
I looked back at my new tattoo that meant a tangerine with some scars all because of the fact that I stabbed myself last night.
Nami: "It's a little sore, but... it was worth it."
They both nodded slowly at me,with a worried face.
Nami: "Thank you." Y/n smiled,Nojiko looked down at her feet.
Nojiko: "O-oh no, it's really strange to hear those words coming out of your mouth."
The three of us laughed while Nojiko said that.
Nami: "Unnatural right?" I said smiling.
Y/n: "Well,just a little haha"
Nojiko grinned at Y/n while looking at them,and they did the same looking at her and then at me.
Nojiko: "You guys really have to go? I started to like you again Nami!" Nojiko said with a little grin on her face.
We laughed again while she said it,I got up from the wood I was sitting on and I said, continuing the conversation:
Nami: "Even though I appreciate this,we really have to go..." As I said that I made my way right next to Y/n and took their hands.
Nojiko: "I know,I wanted to remember you that...It doesn't matter how far you'll go,you will always have a place to return to,this will always be your home,Nami."
I grinned at Nojiko and I went by my mother's grave and I putted the tangerine's peel with the form of a flower right on top of the rocks, and I left,holding Y/N's hands,and Nojiko by my other side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV:
As we were chilling on the inside of the ship,Nami was standing her head on my shoulder,Usopp was about to sleep,Zoro was about too,and Sanji was just chilling while cooking,Luffy came up to us letting Zoro and Usopp woke up by the shouts of Luffy.
Luffy: "Guys! Guys! Wake up! Look what I got!"
Nami: "Me, Y/n and Sanji were not sleeping,Zoro and Usopp were."
Usopp: "Hey! I was not sleeping!" Usopp said while yawning.
Zoro: "Well,I have to admit it,I was." Zoro said with a serious face.
Sanji: "Oh well well,our swordman woke up."
Zoro: "Shut up and continue to cook,idiot."
Sanji raised an eyebrow at what Zoro said,and I,Nami and Usopp,we laughed at them,I kissed Nami on the lips but Luffy interrupted again saying:
Luffy: "Hey! Lazy guys! Come on! Up from that sofa! Even you two love birds! Captain orders right now!" Luffy said smiling,as he placed a paper roll on the table where Sanji was cooking.
Y/n: "Ugh...Okay" I stretched my arm away from Nami's body and I got up from the sofa,and the others did too.
Luffy opened the paper roll and it was a poster of Luffy's wanted poster, 30 million berries!
Nami made an annoyed eye-roll and looked at me,but I was smiling, being proud of my friend.
Usopp: "Hey! Look! I'm famous!"
What did he mean by that?
Sanji: "What are you saying? It's Luffy's bounty not yours Usopp."
Usopp: "Not only Luffy's!"
He indicates a part of the image and he was actually in there,there was Usopp's head but he was turned around and not looking straight at the 'camera' view.
Usopp laughed as he watches himself,in Luffy's bounty poster.
Usopp: "Sorry guys, if you worked hard you would get a bounty too!"
Y/n: "But that doesn't count!"
Usopp: "It's normal to be jealous, say whatever you want Y/n..."
Y/n: "I...He's really stupid." I said while smiling and looking down at the bounty.
Zoro: "It will make things more difficult..."
As Zoro said that,my smile turned out to a kinda shocked face as I looked up at Zoro.
Zoro: "With that price on your head every hunter in the eastern sea will come looking for you..."
Nami: "Not just Luffy, they will hunt all of us."
Usopp then rubs the back of his head with his arm,and a concerned face.
Luffy: "Then leaving the eastern sea would be more than right."
Everyone looked at Luffy with a shocked but serious face,even I did.
Luffy smiles:
Luffy: "We will aim for the Grand Line...!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luffy went by my side as I was taking air by sitting on the wood of the ship:
Luffy: "Hey Y/n! You didn't told me how it went last night!" He sitted right next to me.
Y/n: "Oh well,um...It went good,she's so naughty haha"
Luffy: "Haha good! I'm so glad to have you two with us on the crew,you two are such great people,thank you for everything guys." As Luffy said that,he hugged me really tight.
Y/n: "I do too think the same of you Luffy,even for the others,you guys have made my life happier than everything,I appreciate you all."
Luffy: "Oh right! We need to make Nami see what we brought for her!"
Y/n: "Oh yeah right! Let me Call her real quick!" I stood up from the wooden floor of the ship where Luffy was too and I went inside of the ship as I saw Nami drinking some water all alone.
Nami: "Oh Y/n~ Hiii~" she kissed me as she throw me on the sofa.
Nami was about to take off her clothes:
Nami: "Soooo...Now that we're all alone,are you ready for round three~ ?"
As she kissed my neck I sadly denied it to her, because I felt like doing it a bit, but I told her:
Y/n: "Oh well,Nami,I...I came here because I have to show you something with the others that we brought you on the ship with us...I'm sorry,maybe another time baby,but not now,come on, dress up again."
I threw her her top shirt while I got up from the sofa,she said with a sad tone of voice:
Nami: "Ohhh,come on! I wanted to make out again!" As she breathes out,sadly, she started to dress up and followed me right outside of the ship.
When she first saw what we brought her,she remained still all because she was happy for it,and smiling too.
Luffy: "So...What do you think?" Luffy says to Nami,we brought her a home gift,some tangerine trees with us,so that if she misses her home,she'll eat a tangerine and she'll remember the Coco Village!
I smile at her just like the other members do,she's stunned by the gift we made for her.
Luffy: "Tt's a piece of home set aside with you on the journey!"
Sanji: "And I can prepare tangerine tarts whenever anytime you want!"
Y/n: "Can I help you with that too Sanji?"
Sanji: "Sure sweetheart~"
He winked at me.
Y/n: "Sorry but I have a girlfriend"
Sanji cleared his throat while I said that and he went from smiling to looking down while his smile left his face,poor guy hahaha
Nami turned to me and laughed,but as she turned back to the tangerine trees,she touched one and she looked at us again and she continued to Luffy:
Nami: "It's...Perfect...thank you all guys."
She said with a beauty grin on her face.
Sanji continued to smile again looking at Zoro who was smiling too,I did too smile,and Luffy did too.
Nami: "But we have something for you too,Luffy." She said with a smile.
Luffy looked surprised at what she said,Nami went to by the cornice of the ship,leading her arms on it,I followed her and the others did too.
Nami: "Usopp! Show the sail!"
Usopp: "Showing the saaaiiil!" He pulled the rope so that he could let the sail set up.
There was a giant skull with a straw hat with bones around it. It rappresented Luffy's crew, the 'Straw Hat Pirates'.
Luffy recoiled touching my and Zoro's shoulders, open-mouthed and surprised for what he saw,then he runned up to the highest point of the ship to look at the sail better,he was so happy there.
Luffy: "WOOOAHHHH WOOOO!" Luffy screamed pointing his arm up high and smiling so much.
Luffy: "WHAAAT!? HAHAHAHA!" Luffy couldn't believe it, he was so happy!
We all laughed together with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As the ship was moving forward the unknown of the sea, Luffy was sitting down The Going Merry's goat face and screaming full of joy.
Nami: "The entrance to the Grand Line is not that major but... I think there is an error in the map." Nami says as she watches the map with a magnifying glass at Luffy.
Luffy: "What do you mean?"
Nami: "It looks like it has a river,a canal or something similar but it doesn't make sense." She questiones to Luffy as he stands right next to her.
Nami: "These reliefs show a mountain, how can a river rise up a mountain?"
Luffy: "You are the navigator...it's up to you to figure it out." Luffy says smiling, Nami wouldn't understand that,he punches easily Nami's shoulder and she smiles at him,until Sanji calles for him:
Sanji: "Hey Luffy! I have an idea!" Sanji showes a barrel and Luffy looked like he had an idea:
Luffy: "Hey! Crew members! I want you all on the deck of the ship to make the oath!"
Luffy got down the stairs with Nami until I,Zoro and Usopp showed up from the rooms of the ship. We all got near by the barrel and we made a circle and I was standing right by Nami, we should say our dreams,Sanji starts first:
Sanji: "I'm gonna find the All Blue!" And he puts his leg right up to the barrel, Luffy's next after Sanji:
Luffy: "I'm gonna be King of the Pirates!" And he puts his leg as Sanji did too on top of the barrel,Zoro next:
Zoro: "I'm gonna be the World's greatest swordsman!" And he puts his leg on top of the barrel,Nami next:
Nami: "I'm gonna draw the Map of the World!" As Nami putted her leg on top of the barrel,I smiled at her and she shared the smile looking at me,Usopp next:
Usopp: "I...I'm gonna be the greatest warrior in the sea!" Then he puts his leg on the barrel,it was my turn...
Nami: "Come Y/n,what's your dream?" She looked at me,while rubbing my back as she whatched that I was becoming more and more concerned.
Y/n: "Oh,Um...I-I..." Everyone looked at me while smiling to give me the force to speak and say my dream.
Y/n: "Well,I don't have an actual 'dream' actually...But!..." As I put my leg on the barrel I continue to say:
Y/n: "My dream is that I hope you all can achieve your dreams, you guys are amazing!"
Everyone started laughing and Nami kissed me on the cheek, while she hugged me,and still standing her leg on the barrel.
Luffy: "So here we go crew...The Grand Line...WE WON'T LET ANYTHING TO STOP US! YOOOOOO!" He raises his arm up high again as he says that.
Usopp: "WOOOOO!"
Sanji: "YOOOOOO!"
Zoro looked confused at them at how 'stupid' they seemed but he smiled for them.
Nami laughed and I did the same with her.
Nami: "I love you so much Y/n."
Y/n: "I love you too Nami."
We kissed as the others were still screaming like idiots.

( Yeah,I know you waited a little for the final chapter, but here you go! I hope you all like it! <3 this story is completed now,when season 2 will come out,I'll update this story quick,but for now it is completed.Thank you all for all the support,happy new year everybody I love you so much guys ❤️ see you at another story that I'm now writing on! It's another One Piece story, it's name is 'Like a love spell' and it is a Straw Hat Pirates X Y/n type of story, give me the time of writing it and I hope you enjoy this other story that I've already uploaded! See you there ❤️ Ily sm! ❤️ )

🎉 You've finished reading ( 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙋𝙄𝙀𝘾𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 ) 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙄 𝙓 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍 ♥︎♥︎ 🎉