8) - A new ship

Y/n's POV:
The next day was so stressful! We found out that Klahadore was a wanted pirate named Kuro! With his henchmen he wanted to kill Kaya and let the inheritance get to him! After all Kaya was orphan so no one could ever help her. But thank God that Luffy defeated him with a gum-gum move and let him fly to "another land" or something like that.
Kaya after thanking us for letting her rid of the villains, she wanted to give us a big gift for that, Kaya,after she accomplished 18 years, had now to "command" the ship moor and selling ships by her self 'cause now she's an adult,and she decided to give us the ship that Luffy wanted for free because we saved her, and gave Usopp,her friend,a kiss on the lips,( they were so freaking cute :D ), and say goodbye for maybe the last time.
Usopp was so sad about not knowing if he could return or not seeing Kaya in forever but I denied to him and telling him that one day they'll see each other again, Usopp changed mood in a bit seconds and looked at me with a soft and innocent smile.
Luffy was so happy about his new ship 'cause it was the one that he wanted, and of course, because it was free, and he decided to call it "Going Merry", the ship has a front side with a ram and a brownish colour wood.
While we were enjoying our new ship the Marines founded us and attacked us with the cannons of their ship, but we won thanks to Luffy, he created to himself a huge gummy belly and like a frisbee the ball of the cannon bounced back to the Marines's ship causing them to have a huge damage to their ship. And we honored joy screaming to our Captain Luffy and he rejoined back at us.
While we were navigating Luffy became hungry and said if there was a restaurant near by and we started to search for a restaurant that was on the water and we found it, the name was the Baratie.

( Sorry if this chapter was full of POV without no one talking but I didn't had the desire to write all the names and the sentences up in my mind I apologize y'all ;') )
~SoFy