14) - The gift that Nami is giving to Y/n~ (lemon)

Y/n's POV:
So I'm right in front of Nami's cabin. It's finally the time when she gives me her 'special gift'~
It was late night-time, everyone was sleeping, it was 1AM.
I knocked at the door and Nami opened it,she had a really cute pajamas and she was rubbing her eyes. How cute <3
Nami: "Oh hey Y/n~" she said with a short tone of voice while yawning.
Y/n: "Hey beautiful~,you look so cute in a pajamas!" I said while smiling at her,and she did too.
Nami: "Thank you love~, come inside~"
Y/n: "Sure!"
We made it inside her house,what a cute cabin!
Nami: "I'm sorry if I'm tired but I slept while waiting you to come here." She said while yawning again.
Y/n: "Don't worry,you can rest, after all it was a rough day for you even if it ended well."
Nami: "Yeah,I was so tired after you guys fought with Arlong, did you rest by the way?"
Y/n: "Not at all,I slept a bit like a hour but I had a nightmare so...I woke up instead of sleeping again."
Nami: "Ohh...Poor baby...<3"She said while rubbing my cheeks and smiling at the same time.
I grinned at her and she continued to smile.
She took my arm and she made me sit on the bed with her on lap.
Nami: "Soo~...here we are again~"
Y/n: "Yeah~"
She started to kiss my neck gently,making me moan a little bit.
Y/n: "W-wait,Nami...I-I have to tell you something..."
Nami got her head up from my neck to my eyes.
Nami: "Yeah, tell me" she said with a big smile.
Y/n: "Can I...be the top?"
Nami: "Oh...Um...Sure~ Show me the same force you did when you fought against Arlong~"
I giggled at her and then looking up at her again.
Y/n: "Am I the only one you love?"
Nami: "Well,before meeting you...My first love were money,but you surpassed them~"
Y/n: "Huh! Tricky thief~"
Nami got up from me and sat down right next to me.
Nami: "You said you wanna be the top today...Sit on my lap~"
Y/n: "Oh well,okay~"
I got on her lap.
Nami: "kiss me hard I need you so bad~"
Y/n: "Ohh, you're still turned on when I said the 'tangerine-thing~?"
Nami: "I couldn't handle it anymore~,umm...why is it so hot in here~?"
I was taking my shirt off while I've heard Nami saying this,and I told her:
Y/n: "Don't be so shy~ This is just the start baby~"
Nami had her legs twitching at the speed of light,I noticed her and I touched her legs for calming her down.
Y/n: "Shh~" I heard Nami making a noice while I whispered on her ear.
I pinned her down and making her touch the sheets.
Y/n: "There we go, now it's better~"
Nami was still twitching her body and she had her mouth covered by her hand,she was red like a tomato.
I started to kiss her entire body slowly until I arrived kissing the neck if hers.
Nami: "Y-Y/n..." She was keeping on begging my name.
Y/n: "Yeah,baby?~" I said while still kissing her neck.
Nami: "Y-You're the most beautiful I've ever seen in my entire life...Y-You made me blow my mind..."
Y/n: "It's nice to hear this,I feel the same way about you girl~"
Nami: "I love so much baby,you're the compass to my heart..."
Y/n: "I do too,you stole my heart..."
We hugged tightly and squeezing ourselves
Nami: "Hahahaha,stopp!" Nami said while I was squeezing her and kissing her.
Y/n: "Nope,you're my prisoner now,hahaha!" I said with a fake evil laugh.
Nami: "Hahahaha,you're so silly when you're around me"
Y/n: "No, you are"
Nami:"No, you are!"
Y/n: "No, you aree!"
Nami took me and threw me again the pillow of the bed.
Y/n: "Hey! Why did you did that!..." I said while yawning and laughing.
Nami: "No, I won't stop now." Nami laughed after saying that,after that said,Nami found out that I was remaining silent,she looked up at me and she saw that I fell asleep.
Nami smirked,and kissed me on the cheek.
Nami: "Goodnight Y/n,rest well, and have great dreams."
After that,Nami fell asleep too while hugging me.

( Y'all this chapter was so cute 😭😭 I'm simping over this chapter even though U wrote it 🤭 )

~SoFy