10) - Betrayed

Y/n's POV:
No sign of Nami, where would she go? And why did she left me alone? I hope nothing bad happened to her...
Nami's POV:
Okay, I've got the map of the Grand Line,and I'm ready to go with Arlong's crew. Bye bye straw hats,Y/n, I know you never felt love for me,how could you love someone like me? I do love you but...I know you don't...You loved me only in my dreams...
I was going with Arlong but then I heard a known voice shouting:
Luffy: "NAMI! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"
Nami: "I told you, I was never part of your crew."
I heard someone running really fast and stopped at the right side of Luffy, that voice...It hurts so much hearing an Angelic voice shouting in pain...
Y/n: "NAMI! DON'T GO! WE STILL HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO DO TOGETHER! YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO BE WITH ME FOREVER! WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME IN THE GOOD?!"
That voice was trembling of sadness, the pain that I felt while hearing it...I'm so sorry Y/n...I still love you...
Tears came out my eyes, while ignoring my love and going away with Arlong,while something happens...
Y/n: "NAAAAAMIIII!"
I turned around immediately, Y/n runner all the way up to me and touched my shoulders while crying with lucid eyes
Y/n: "Nami...? Why did you did this?... Do you want me to suffer without you?"
Nami: "Y-Y/n...I-"
Arlong: "THAT'S IT FOR THE TWO OF YOU!"
Nami: "NO ARLONG! PLEASE! THEY'RE INNOCENT-!"
Arlong gave a strong punch to Y/N's stomach while making them fly and falling in the water.
Nami: "Y/NNNN! NOOOOO!"
I tried to get Y/n while I was about to dive but Arlong stopped me and said:
Arlong: "You're not going anywhere"
I was about to punch him on the face but he blocked me and I couldn't move, screaming in pain, while he helded tightly my arms behing my back, while I was crying for Y/n.
Sanji fortunately popped out and swam for
Y/n, they were drowning...May Sanji get them quickly...
Sanji popped out from the water with Y/n on his shoulders and helped them to breathe and it worked fortunately. Y/n was alive...<3
Luffy, for the anger that Arlong was about to drown Y/n, tried to fight him but it didn't work at all; We escaped.
Y/n's POV:
I was about to drown but thanks to Sanji I'm still alive, that punch was strooong, I was fainting in the water for it and that's why I was drowning.
Y/n's: "Where...Is...Nami..." I said with a broke tone of voice.
Usopp: "She's with Arlong's crew..."
Zoro was injured really bad because he fought with Mihawk, one of the strongest swordmen.
Zoro: "Yep,she's not with us anymore, and she was never..."
Y/n: "No...It...can't...be..."
Luffy: "Um,Y/n...Why did you said at Nami things like 'staying forever' and more?"
I got up with half of my body and I said:
Y/n: "We were...a couple in secret."
Sanji: "Oh well, what a couple, leaving you alone...But Y/n, you still have me~!"
Zoro: "Sanji stop,this is a serious thing"
Sanji: "Fine green-haired boy..."
Usopp: "I've always shipped Y/n and Nami together" he said with a gentle smile, everyone agreed but Sanji didn't say a word, looking at the void for like 1 minute.
Y/n: "I...have...to...return...to...her..."
Luffy: "I want too...I know she's good"
Y/n: "She is...I know her..."
Zoro: "But she choose another crew, and she would always chose them over us."
Luffy: "Come on guys, let's go to bring her back."
Everyone agreed but concerned that we couldn't do it but they still have fate.

( So this chapter was so long but yeah :) )
~SoFy