11) - Arlong Park

Nami's POV:
Y/N's words...Well but I can't look back anymore, even if I return I know that they'll never love me again, but, they're my life, I can't without them.
Y/n's POV:
I need to find her again, she's one of the reason I live, for her.
Y/n: "Guys! We need to go!"
Luffy: "We need to find Nami!"
Y/n: "Yeah! We know Nami is good"
Zoro,Usopp and Sanji: "Fine, but what if she doesn't want to?"
Luffy: "Well,she's a great navigator,and after all, Y/n and Nami need to be together!"
Zoro,Usopp and Sanji: "Alright, let's go with The Going Merry"
Y/n and Luffy: "Woohoo! Let's go straw hats!"
Sanji: "But first..."
Sanji: "ZEFF!"
Sanji said goodbye to Zeff,he's the one that manages the Baratie and Sanji's "adoptive father"
Y/n: "Sanji don't cry, you'll return at the Baratie as fast as possible! That's a promise my friend! Everyone will return with their part of the family!"
Sanji: "Thank you Y/n, you're such a special person <3"
Sanji hugged me and I hugged him back, he's such a sweet friend
Luffy: "Guys I think I saw a tattoo on Nami's shoulder that was shaped like a fish, just like that Arlong-fish guy, Nami is part of their crew and we need to find them,I think someone knows how to catch them..."
Everyone: "Right! Captain!"
We changed direction from the ship to another sea-zone.
Nami's POV:
I was playing cards with Arlong's crew, and I won, they are too scarce at this, mh.
I can't stop thinking of Y/n, I miss them so much, I'm so sorry love, I promise I will return into your arms, and I hope that day is very close.
Uh, looks like Buggy the clown has no head huh?
Buggy: "Hey! Can you hear me?! I'm stuck without my head! Please! Free me you stupid heads!"
I remember fighting with him back with the straw hats, Usopp and Sanji weren't in the crew yet, it was still me, Y/n,Luffy, and Zoro green-hair. That was though but we won, like always.
Y/n's POV:
Y/n: "Guys what's this place?"
Zoro: "I think I saw a sign that said: 'Arlong park'"
Luffy: "It's the right place! That fish-guy name was Arlong!"
Sanji: "Yeah...He's the one that messed up the Baratie with his other fish-mates."
Usopp: "And you fought them with karate moves! Wata! Wata!"
Usopp was imitating Sanji cool moves right back at the Baratie
Y/n: "haha nice moves, he's the same haha"
Usopp: "Yeah! I'm Vinsmoke Sanji guys and I like boo-"
Zoro: "Usopp, that's it thanks"
Y/n: "What-"
Usopp: "Well~,Okay~"
Luffy: "Guys,listen and look!"
There were some fish-guys dancing with a disco music on the background and Arlong sitted in a kinda like throne.
Zoro: "Let's kill them."
I stopped Zoro,putting my hand on his shoulder, while he was going to take his sword out to be ready to fight them.
Y/n: "Zoro, not now. We need to find Nami first."
Zoro looked pissed-off when I said it:
Zoro: "Fine. Let's go to free that 'traitor'."
Everyone stayed silent,we turned around and trying to escape silently to another part of the island.
We made it into another abbandoned part of the village, without Arlong's stupid buildings and normal wood homes and nature,it looks like a normal village,right?
We saw some villagers standing still and Nami walking towards them,like she was going to punish them. She had a brown-box on her arms, what does it have on the inside and why does Nami have it? They all began to talk with her,but it didn't seem to be a great-speak.
I whispered to my friends:
Y/n: "Look,there is people and Nami, we should shut up now guys."
Zoro: "We know that you and Nami are dating but don't act exactly like her."
Y/n: "Ugh...Zoro..."
Luffy: "What are they taking about?"
Y/n:."IF YOU MIGHT STAY QUIET YOU COULD HEAR THEM IDIOT!"
I whispered loud, Luffy was trying not to laugh hard.
Sanji: "Nami vibes."
They all laughed together quietly.
I snorted in the sense of not being able to deal with them anymore, while blushing hard.
Sanji smiled at me but the funny-part stopped as we heard Nami shouting towards the villagers, but then a girl stopped her speach saying:
??: "You do have a strong courage to be here uh?"
A purple-haired girl said to Nami while spitting on her hand,why did she did that?
Nami stayed silent while looking at that girl, then she turned to a kinda-like 'police-officer' of the village and she broke the silence with:
Nami: "Do you have some money?"
The police-officer old man then said, answering to Nami:
??: "No we don't, we're sorry Nami."
Nami: "But I've told you to save money and give them to me!"
??: "W-We're...Sorry"
Nami: "Fine, I'll give some extra time, then I'll call Arlong and I'll let you out from your homes!"
??: "B-but Nami! We barely make money for living imagine giving them for a traitor like you!"
Nami: "Don't you dare call me that, Arlong will know about this."
Nami concluded and walked away,I was full of anger, why does Nami have to do this?! I popped out from the bush we were all hiding in.
Usopp tried to not letting me go towards her but it didn't work, my entire body was full of anger.
I screamed,while everyone noticing me:
Y/n: "NAMI!"
Nami turned around:
Nami: "Y-Y/n?...Y-You're here for me?..."
Luffy interrupted me and said:
Luffy: "Yeah! We were! But you are such a bad person! What are you doing to those poor people without a home?!"
Nami walked towards us, with an angry face:
Nami: "You're not welcome here, and it's none of your business Luffy, NONE OF YOUR STUPID CREW ARE WELCOME HERE!"
Luffy and the others stayed with his mouth wide-open,even I did,no one has to insult MY crew.
Nami: "And you, Y/n...I know you don't really love me, so, I decided to stay with Arlong's crew 'cause you were only faking our secret date! But I loved you and I still do...well then goodbye."
Nami walked away.
Y/n: "NAMI! WHO SAID THAT I DON'T LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY LIFE?!"
I screamed loud,but Nami didn't listen.
I tried to follow her, but Zoro stopped me.
Zoro: "Don't go with that traitor, she's a monster."
Y/n: "No she isn't! She's just...MAD OKAY?! She told me her sad story once and she's not...A BAD PERSON!"
Zoro: "And who said she's telling the truth!? If she was then why did she treated those poor people like this if this is HER village!?"
Y/n: "Zoro, she wants to help them, she told me the truth...Follow me, near the area of the orange bushes I think there is a home and that's the home of where she lived as a kid"
Zoro: "Well,fine! But if you betray us like Nami did you'll pay consequences Y/n!"
Luffy: "Y/n will never do that to us Zoro! We talked privately last day and she said she could do anything to save Nami and letting her return with us now!"
Sanji and Usopp: "I think Luffy's right Zoro, listen to the two of them"
Zoro didn't respond to our friends, while following me silent.
We made it into the area of the orange bushes and we saw Nami's childhood house.
Y/n: "Guys! I think this is the hous-"
??: "WHO'S TRYING TO GET INSIDE MY HOUSE?!"
The girl that we saw before said with a rifle on her hands, while it was pointed at us.
Y/n: "Woah! We're here to help! We are Nami's friends and as I've seen you know Nami well! Please can we get inside and explain us what happened?"
??: "You have a known face, are you Y/n?"
We were all shocked from that question, she knows me?
Y/n: "Yeah I am Y/n."
I said while gulping,Nami could've told her maybe?
?? : "Nami talks about you 24/7, she said that she wants to return with you,do you guys 'date' or something?"
My face turned red like a tomato and the others looked at me like a 'don't be shy' face.
Luffy: "Yep, they do haha"
I looked at Luffy with a shocked face because he said that without my consent.
Luffy smirked at me.
??: "I knew it, how Nami told to our village,she could do anything for you, and I'll say you look cute together, but Nami's a monster...She betrayed everyone here."
But it's not true! I know she's good!
??: "She comes here only for speaking of you, she doesn't even want to talk to me...By the way, I'm her 'sister',the name's Nojiko,nice to meet you all."
Everyone introduced them to Nojiko.
Nojiko let us inside the house,gently this time.
Nojiko: "Take your seats everyone."
Luffy: "So...Can you tell us how did all this story began?"
Nojiko: "I'll tell you right now."

( okay this chapter was the most long but one of the most important ones, I hoped you enjoyed it! <3 ;) )
~SoFy