Three

Minji uncomfortably shifted at the couch as she watched Rei and Miss Pham happily talk to each other.

"Okay, Rei baby. Mommy and Minji-unnie will talk about some things. Can you play with Shushua-unnie outside until we finish talking?" Miss Pham said softly to her child, playing with Rei's pigtails.

The little girl grinned and nodded enthusiastically before turning to Minji- and the ash blonde haired girl instantly smiled when she saw Rei tilting her head to see her.

"Minji-unnie! I'll be right back. And i hope when i come back you'll be my next babysitter!" Rei yelled and jumped out of her mother's arms. She waved at her and Minji waved back before Naruto running to God knows where. Minji shook her head with a smile when Rei did that kind of run, she must be watching that anime.

She was busy staring at where the little girl went when she heard Miss Pham clear her throat- so she instantly turned to her- their eyes meeting.

Minji watched the woman shift from bright to cold and strict again. It made her shiver when she saw how her sparkling eyes turned into emotionless one.

"I see that my Rei already loves you. It's rare for her to act like that when she first met her new babysitter. Even Yujin had a hard time making her comfortable with her." Miss Pham said with a serious tone. Minji just awkwardly nodded and smiled. Then she froze when she realized something.

Yujin-what?

"I'm sorry to sound rude but uhm, are you perhaps pertaining to Ahn Yujin?" The taller girl asked, a little bit nervous. She didn't know where the courage came from but she was really shocked about what she heard.

Miss Pham's brows creased. "Yeah? She's also the one who recommended you to me. She worked here as Rei's babysitter but only for the meantime because she really needed to focus on studying. She's also one of Rei's favorite babysitters, that's why we're a little bit close. She didn't say that to you?" She asked, there's a hint of confusion on her tone.

Minji certainly didn't know about that one. She's not even surprised that her friend did not inform her that she worked as a babysitter. Yujin isn't the sharing and talkative type, she just really stays silent until you talk with her. She doesn't like sharing what's happening into her life until you ask her about that.

The ash blonde haired slowly shook her head and she saw how the woman in front of her snorted. "Of course, that girl. She won't really talk if you wont start the conversation. That's why Rei really likes her, she doesn't scold or yell at my child. She will just simply stop Rei by gesturing something at her." Miss Pham explained further and Minji agreed with that.

Yujin is always calm and collected. She's the only sane person in her group of friends- and dont start about Kazuha.

Minji straightened her posture when she saw the woman raised a brow on her, it really scares her but Miss Pham really looks so hot doing that-

"Yujin also told me your horrible state right now. She told me you refused going to Vietnam with your parents so they stopped supporting your needs?" She hissed, obviously annoyed how her parents treated her.

The taller girl nodded and kept mum. She saw how the woman huffed in annoyance.

"Are you half Vietnam or....?" The woman continued, eyeing her.

Minji cleared her throat before answering. "Uhm, no. I'm pure Korean. I grew up in Vietnam because my grandparents stay there. We go there yearly but last year they decided to migrate there and yes, I refused to go with them." She muttered, drops of sweat started forming even if the aircon was full blasted. She really gets nervous when Miss Pham stares at her. Her sharp looks simply can make her shake in fear. The woman nodded. "So i expect you to know how to speak Vietnamese?" She suddenly said.