Ten

"Eunchae." Minji called the girl who's busy typing something on her laptop.

"Hmm?" Eunchae hummed in response, not averting her gaze on the screen.

The ash blonde haired girl awkwardly rubbed her nose and shifted closer to Eunchae. "I would like to tell you something." She mumbled.

"Go on." The girl said, still not giving Minji a glance.

Minji scratched her nape and bit her lower lip, hesitating to tell Eunchae. "Uhhh...- Chae. H-Hanni kind of... confessed to m-me- yesterday." She stuttered, closing her eyes and expected that the girl will shout at her.

Eunchae stopped typing and slowly turned her head at the girl. "Oh. What did she confessed to you? That she's a secret mafia boss or a kidnapper? Oh my god! She kidnapped the child, Rei!?" The older girl shouted even shaking Minji's shoulders who's looking at her in confusion.

"What!? No! She confessed that... uhhh-" Minji blushed, not knowing what words to use.

"She confessed that...? Come on, Min! I dont like suspense!" She yelled before going closer at the tensed girl.

"S-She said i'm more than special to her and that she wanted me with her in the future!" Minji finally blurted out, flushed while Eunchae just stared at her, not amused.

The older girl leaned back. "I dont like jokes too, Minji. Psh, you're wasting my time. Play with someone else." She said before comtinuing typing at her laptop again.

The girl groaned in frustration. Eunchae wont believe her but she's just telling the truth though. She thought the girl would understand and believe her since she's the only one who knew how she feels for Hanni.

"Aish, no! Ugh, nevermind. But i'm freaking serious right now! It's unbelievable but Eunchae, trust me." Minji insisted, even making some silly gestures. The girl held back her laugh.

"Psh! You're getting delusional, Min! It's bad for your health." She snorted and fixed the glasses she's wearing.

The ash blonde haired girl slumped her shoulders in defeat. Who would honestly believe if you said that a rich CEO likes likes the babysitter of her child? Certainly no one. Even Minji herself question it, if Hanni really confessed her feelings for her or the latter was just being grateful of how she take care of her child and Minji was just getting delusional over it? But Hanni really initiated their almost kiss though-that was certainly not a friendly kiss to Minji. She's getting confused over things. She doesnt know what to think but all she knew was the negative thoughts was eating her up. All the happy and positive thoughts vanished like that.

She wanted answers. She's desperate for answers. Praying could do it, she guess. She called the name of Gods she knew and begged for a miracle to happen.

Like the Gods above have heard her prayers and desperate begs, her phone rings.

Maybe a phonecall would do.

Minji immediately looked over to see who's the caller and her heart drums when she saw it. Almost immediately, she grabbed it happily and even cleared her throat before pressing the answer call. Eunchae, who noticed the sudden act of her friend, stopped writing and narrowed her eyes on the cheerful girl.

"H-Hello, Hanni. What's with the sudden call at this hour?" She greeted with a huge smile plastered in her face.

In reflex, Eunchae shifted closer at Minji at

the sudden mention of the name. She even

leaned on near the phone so she can hear the

conversation but the ash blonde haired girl