Fourteen

"When will she arrive? I'm starving." Hyein whined as she patted her grumbling stomach, Minji narrowed her eyes on her.

They've been waiting for Hanni, Rei, and Danielle to arrive for about five minutes or so but the girl was already whining about food. Hyein is such a glutton, Minji cant believe how the girl stayed fit even if she ate so much.

"Wow, Hyein, calm your stomach down! You ate waffles after we went here." Haerin said before turning her attention to her phone again. and Eunchae offered some candies but the starving girl refused, saying that she wanted 'real' food, Eunchae almost threw a shoe on her friend.

While the ash blonde haired girl was constantly checking her wrist watch, Hanni said they'll be arriving a few minutes later before glancing at her crackhead friends. They're already making a mess at the mall. She cant wait for her girlfriend's reaction to that. She can be crackhead like them sometimes, but she needed to look mature today. If Hanni and the others wont arrive sooner she should've joined the bickerings.

Hyein slowly muched the buscuit that Yujin gave her with a satiesfied smile. The orange haired can only scoffed in disbelief, she always bring biscuits or any food anywhere because of her friends, they would make some scene when they felt hungry so to prevent that, she usually put something on her bag so if that happened, there's something that could make them calm. Their stomach has blackholes, she swore.

Minji looked over to the entrance and saw that there's men on black suits entered then scattered around the mall, scaring some people. She recognized one of them, it was Dk, so the ash blonde haired girl took it as a sign that Hanni was already at the mall. She turned over to her friends again, they're talking about those men in suits and gawking at them with confused faces minus Yujin, the latter was only looking over at the entrance because she also knew that the chairwoman was only around.

"Hey, she arrived, she'll be here in a few seconds. Fix yourselves." She said, and they did what Minji told them to do so. After a few moments, Hanni arrived with Rei and Danielle.

As expected, when they entered it was like a k-drama scene. Everything went slow-mo, and Minji swore there's also this music playing at the background. The people suddenly turned their attention to the new-comers, some of them had their jaw dropped, amazed at the out-standing beauties. Not only the strangers at the mall but the squad minus the two which is Minji and Yujin was having a brain malfunction, especially Haerin, she went pale suddenly.

The three stopped walking when they already reached where Minji and her friends was waiting. Hanni gave them a awkward smile. "H-Hello there, Minji's friends." She stuttered and bowed a bit.

Danielle also flashed her dimple smile and bowed a bit like what her cousin did. "Hello." She said, and looked behind. Her smile suddenly faded when she spotted a familiar figure but tried to cover it by smiling so bright again but there's a hint of nervousness and shock there, Minji just payed no mind to it.

Eunchae almost, almost fell inlove but it's her bestfriend's girlfriend so it's a big no no. Hanni's dashing and gorgeous, she cant explain, she was speechless. She never seen any person that was this beautiful. Minji wasnt exaggerating when she described the woman to her. As for Hyein, her bestfriend's boss was definitely the definition of 'goddess' but what caught her eye was the cute little girl hiding behind the woman's legs. Kazuha's mouth was agape and was endlessly blinking her eyes as if she cant believe what was she's seeing, she could only think on how Hanni looked so familiar.

Haerin was shocked, super shocked. She was trying to keep her cool but she cant help but to give a panic glances at a certain someone.

Minji smiled sweetly at Hanni before turning to her friends to introduce them. "Guys, this is my boss, Pham Hanni, her cutie daughter Rei, and Danielle Marsh, Hanni's cousin." She said and the three gave them a shy waves and nods. Minji gave them a look to start introducing, Eunchae started first nervously, Hanni looked quite intimidating.