Sicko's Heart (.7)

TW: Implied Stalking & there's an implication/assumption that a child might be in danger, but nothing comes of that + the the odd inappropriate term for referring to sex workers

-

"I knew you were sneaking around!" Beast bellowed.

"Would you listen to your wife? Just calm down and-" Bigby tried to talk him down, but Beast wasn't having it. He shoved Bigby back and swung his fist at him.

"Why does this keep happening to me?" Bigby silently contemplated as he was punched in the face for what felt like the tenth time that week.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!" Beauty screamed at her husband.

Even when he tries to stay out of shit, he still gets stuck in the middle of it. Was he cursed? Maybe, or maybe it was just bad luck.

His current situation had not been what he expected. Out of all the things that could have happened when going into the seedy hotel, it had to be Beast losing his shit. His own paranoia made him think Bigby and Beauty were sleeping together.

Well, the two of them were standing in the middle of a hotel commonly used for this kind of thing. And he spotted them trying to get a door open to one of the rooms. Yeah, not a great look.

It didn't make Bigby any more happy about being punched in the gut.

"Stop!" Beauty begged as Bigby fought back and threw Beast into the wall. "Leave him be! This is my fault!"

Beast took the opportunity to rip a pipe out from the broken wall. Hitting Bigby in the chest, then pinning him against the wall. During this burst of rage, a set of horns had suddenly appeared on Beast's head, along with some claws and dark red eyes.

On instinct, Bigby lifted his hand and dug his own claws into Beast's eyes. Gouging his eyes out. It caused Beast to stumble back for a moment. Bigby jumped forward and waist-tackled Beast to the ground. He pulled back to punch Beast a few times but stopped when Beauty begged for him to stop again.

Beast wasn't as merciful. Smashing a nearby bottle over Bigby's head.

"You ruined everything!" Beast roared at Bigby.

Bigby had had enough. He ran straight towards Beast and slammed his shoulder into him. Sending them both crashing through the door Bigby was trying to get into in the first place.

Bigby's eyes immediately spotted a trail of blood. He stood up and made his way closer to get a better look.

"Shit, Bigby," Beast wheezed from the floor.

"Look what you did to the door!" Beauty scolded him. "You can't just act like this whenever y-"

"Stand back. You-you don't want to see this," Beast tried to hold his wife back.

Bigby looked around the room in shock. The bed was drenched in blood and the same blue flowers they had found in Lily's hands. It looked fresh, but due to the amount, it was hard to tell from one look.

"Shit," Bigby said under his breath.

"What is it?" Beauty said as she pushed past Beast. Only to see the bloody mess inside. "Oh! Oh my god."

"Don't touch anything," Bigby told her.

"Is this...? Is this...?" Beauty stuttered.

"Lily met her client here, 'Mr. Smith', whoever he is," Bigby said as he studied the room.

"And then..."

"Must have happened right here," Bigby gestured to the bed.

"Last night?"