After Sex

The Next Day, Her And Adrien went to school together, and Marinette never took a shower after they had sex, so her pussy was still filled with his cum. No one thought anything about it, but Alya saw Marinette walking like her pussy was fucked for hours and was still filled with cum. The only reason Alya knew the look was because she was filled with cum from Nino. She never confronted Marinette because Marinette might have Noticed Alya was walking the same way she was, but she did say, "You must have had a good night yesterday when you left the party early with Adrien." Marinette was flushed and denied everything that Alya said. Marinette asked the teacher if Adrien could sit next to him in class; the teacher said yes, and when class started, no one watched Marinette and Adrien because they sat in the back. Marinette wore a dress that day, and Adrien was fingering Marinette for the first bit of class. After he was done fingering her, he slowly moved his head to her pussy and started to lick it like there was no tomorrow, and he cleaned all of the cum out of her into his mouth. He got out from under the desk and transferred half of the cum in his mouth to the inside of Marinette's mouth. Marinette got under the desk, took Adrien's pants off, and started to suck his dick. At this time, Marinette and Adrien had already swallowed all the cum in their mouths. In a couple of minutes, he entered Marinette's mouth two times, and she swallowed it all.

Meanwhile, Adrien and Marinette Didn't Know that Alya And Nino Were Doing the Same Thing. Still, Alya looked Over And Saw Marinette Sucking off Adrien because Alya and Nino were in The Back row too. Marinette quickly rose and smiled, blushing as Adrien's face turned bright red. Alya and Nino promptly looked away and pretended not to notice what had happened. Marinette and Adrien then quickly put their clothes back on and left the classroom, embarrassed and blushing.