Chats Tale

Later that day, Marinette was working on a Chat Noir skin-tight crop top and a skirt. Chat Noir jumped onto her balcony and was about to knock but decided to see if she was there by looking into her bedroom window. To his surprise, he saw Marinette in front of the mirror completely naked and turned around and went to her desk to grab her new outfit she had just finished making and checking for any imperfections. She glances at the window and sees a peeping cat and drops her pen and bends over in front of the window giving Chat Noir a nice look at her shaved vagina. She moves over to her vanity and puts on a bra and panties because she wants the cat to come into her room and quickly reaches for her pajamas when she hears a knock on the trapdoor to her balcony above her bed. Opening the door, she found Chat Noir standing there. Blushing and stammering, she felt self-conscious about her attire. However, Chat Noir laughed it off and she invited him inside. They sat down next to each other by her sewing machine. He expressed his admiration for her new designs and she blushed, returning the smile. she reaches over to him grabs his hand and puts it on her chest. Unexpectedly, Chat Noir leaned in and kissed her, apologizing right after. He remembered that Marinette couldn't know his true identity as Chat Noir due to the risk of her getting akumatized and revealing it to Hawk Moth. With a quick goodbye, Chat Noir left Marinette with a smile, leaving her wondering about his actions.

the next day, Marinette couldn't resist their attraction toward each other and invited Chat Noir to her house; it seemed as though they had been longing for this moment for quite some time. As they embraced and kissed passionately, both felt an intense connection between them. The warmth of their bodies pressed against one another sent electric currents through Marinette's veins. Chat Noir tasted sweet like honey, causing Marinette to melt in his arms. Slowly unbuttoning his shirt, they undressed each other with care and peeled her wet panties back with his teeth. Exploring one another's bodies with their hands and lips, they discovered new sensations and feelings that heightened their pleasure. This passionate encounter led them to move together harmoniously as if they were one entity. Waves of pleasure washed over Marinette as she moaned softly, feeling him enter her. The intensity grew as he thrust in and out, causing her moans to become louder. Finally, reaching the peak of their pleasure, they climaxed together. Panting and exhausted, they lay in each other's arms, savoring the warmth of the moment. Both understood that this could not happen again, even if their desires tempted them. They knew it had to be a one-time experience. They hugged and kissed each other goodbye before parting ways. Adrien desired Marinette, but he also knew that if he pursued a relationship with her as Chat Noir, he would risk revealing his true identity—a promise he made to Ladybug never to break. Similarly, Marinette acknowledged that their encounter had to remain a secret. She couldn't take the chance of Chat Noir discovering her identity or revealing his own. Both understood that their secrets must be kept hidden from each other.