Adrien Smiles

After school, she stopped by Gabriel's house, and they talked for a while about their latest designs and plans for the future. Marinette then sneaks to Adrien's bedroom, and they lie down on his bed and cuddle while watching a movie. After the movie, Marinette jumps on Adrien. Adrien smiles and wraps his arms around her. They kiss, and Marinette whispers in his ear that she loves him. Adrien smiles and pulls her closer, and makes out. He removes her pants and puts his hand into her panties, rubbing her clit and putting two fingers into her. Marinette moans in pleasure and pulls him closer. They continue to kiss, and Marinette loses herself in the moment. Marinette pulls Adrien's shirt off and straddles him. She slowly slides off her panties, removes his belt and pants, and then wraps her legs around him. Adrien puts his two fingers back into Marinette and starts to move them in a circular motion.

Marinette gasps in pleasure and tightens her grip around Adrien's body. They continue to make love until Marinette comes. He rubs Marinette and begins to massage her G-spot. Marinette's breathing becomes more rapid, and she moans louder as Adrien moves his fingers faster. Adrien puts his dick in her and thrusts into her, and they both climax together. Adrien pulls out and lays on the bed as she jumps on his dick. He moves into her and moans loudly as Marinette screams in pleasure. His balls smack her clit faster with every thrust until he fills her up. After a few moments, they both collapse, exhausted and satisfied. Marinette lies on top of Adrien, their breathing still heavy. He wraps his arms around her and pulls her close, and they cuddle in each other's arms. They stay in that position, enjoying the afterglow of their passion until they finally fall asleep in each other's embrace.