The Villain?

The Next Day, on Sunday, Adrien Invites Marinette To Eat Lunch With Him And His Father. While they are eating, Adrien tells Gabriel that he is dating Marinette. At first, Gabriel Was Mad At Adrien and was going to yell at him for dating someone without his permission. Gabriel could not help but think about what she had done in Shanghai. Marinette forgave Someone Who Stole her Things, so in his eyes, Marinette was a good person for Adrien. Gabriel had said one thing Adrien would've never expected his father to say. Gabriel told him that he always knew she was important to him and that Maybe one day she could take over the Agreste Fashion Brand. Adrien was in complete Shock Of What His Father Said that he started to cry and hugged his father. Gabriel didn't know when the last time his son hugged him. In the end, Gabriel still wanted to bring back Emily but knew he was doing it out of hatred for ladybugs and chat noir. Gabe decides to renounce the butterfly Miraculous.

After a week of silence from the Monarch, Gabriel acts more like a father to Adrien because he is dying and doesn't have much time before the cataclysm obliterates his body. Gabe invites Marinette to his office to discuss her designs and plans for her modeling career. Marinette goes into his office later in the day when she arrives at the residence. It is mentioned between Gabriel and Marinette how she can utilize her already established abilities to benefit them. The cover of her Jagged Stone album had drawn Gabriel's attention. He thought it was unique because of the fantastic design. He asked Marinette to sketch a dress using the album's design and color palette. Marinette agreed and went to work. She created a beautiful design, and Gabriel was impressed. They decided to work together and create a fashion line inspired by the album cover. They launched the line, and it was a huge success. They continued to collaborate and create even more unique fashion designs. The line grew in popularity, and Gabriel and Marinette started a successful business. Gabriel Uploaded an AI version of her to the alliance ring.