The beginning of a Great Party

On Saturday, Alya told Chloe To Talk To Marinette. Marinette was hesitant to befriend Chloe because she had given her a redemption ark, but she didn't change. Marinette decided to befriend Chloe because Marinette had sensed that Chloe had changed with her guardian sense. In Chloe's penthouse, there were no rules, and she could do anything. When everybody arrived, and they started to dance, Sabrina saw Chloe sitting down. She went over to her and asked if they could dance together. Chloe and Sabrina started to dance, and Chloe leaned in for a kiss on her lips and suddenly backed up, sat on a table, and apologized for what she had done. Sabrina Went in and started to make out with her, and Chloe made out with her back. They entered Her Closet, and Chloe lifted Sabrina by her ass and set her on her desk. Sabrina ripped Chloe's tights and took her underwear off. Sabrina penetrated Chloe's pussy with her tongue. Sabrina licked and sucked all of Chloe's insides and made Chloe Squirt Three times until Chloe got impatient and pinned Sabrina to the desk, and Chloe ripped Sabrina's clothes off. Finally, for the moment Chloe had been waiting, she inserted her tongue in her pussy and licked the walls dry of any liquids. Chloe started to make more advanced moves. Chloe licked Sabrina's clit for 3 minutes straight. She also found Sabrina's Most Vulnerable Spot in Her pussy and made her squirt five times before Chloe stopped.

Meanwhile, at the beginning of the party, Marinette walked in, and Adrien walked straight to her. He asked her if she would like a dance. Before Marinette said anything, they stared right into each other's eyes. After they stopped staring at each other, Adrien grabbed her hand, and they walked to the dance floor and started to dance. After a few minutes of dancing, Nino played a slow dance for them at Alya's command. Alya told Nino about the plan before the party. Adrien embraced Marinette and grabbed her ass, and Marinette Moaned Softly into his ear. Adrien apologized for what he had just done, and Marinette laughed. Marinette decides to lean in and kiss Adrien. He moves her closer to her, and they continue to dance. Alya and Nino headed to the dance floor next to Marinette and Adrien, and they saw them making out. Alya and Nino began to slow dance and hugged each other.