°Unexpected Spectacular°

Pokkle didn't last long agaisnt Hanzo, instead of the hour long torture, the ninja immediately threatened to break his arm without wanting to take any chances. Pokkle gave up immediately, so now he was up agaisnt Nahida.

Wanderer frowned as he placed her down, crossing his arms while watching her move to her designated spot. Pokkle immediately took out his bow and arrow, aiming directly at Nahidas head.

Since killing would get him disqualified, Nahida was sure he was aiming her cheek at best.

"3!"

The countdown already started, Pokkle moved his aim slightly to the side, her cheek was sure to be grazed now.

Nahida could dodge this arrow, but what about the others?

"2!"

Her flexes can be considered good, but not enough for her to last long. Her speed isn't enough, and while she could use her limited power to win, Nahida knew a faster, and less exhausting way to pass.

"1!"

Pokkle slowly let go of his arrow, but stopped, looking at her wide eyes at seeing her hands raised.

"I surrender."

Leorio blinked, getting reminded of Tonpa in that moment. The comparison made him shake his head repeatedly as he frowned. But, it made sense...

Kurapika was interested in her strategy, but... He figured Nahida could win... Well, he must've thought wrong...

Killua scoffed, and rolled his eyes. This was the obvious result. Nahida was weak. Wanderer hummed, since Pokkle passed, Nahida would have to fight Killua next.

Kurapika also realized this, he had seen Killua rip the heart out of a man larger than himself, Nahida doesn't stand a chance. He frowned, watching Killua move to stand in Pokkles former place. The referee counted down to 1, and everyone watched Killua shrug before walking away.

"I surrender, no point in fighting someone weak. It'll be boring."

Nahida smiled at the outcome, she happily went to Wanderer and moved her arms up. Letting him pick her up, his hat moving up as she grinned close to his face.

"How was that? Convincing?"

She knew Killua wouldn't fight her, it was a simple win she was grateful for. Wanderer slowly rolled his eyes, the corner of his lips rising.

"For sure, for sure."

Kurapika hummed while observing them from the corner of his eye. But he stopped as his fight was called. He was up agaisnt Hisoka. Great.

Wanderer raised a thumbs up in question while holding Nahida. Kurapika nodded with a small smile, before it vanished from his face. He walked forward, his eyes on the clown before stopping right in front of him.

Kurapika took his bokken out, those wooden swords ready to deflect any attacks Hisoka threw at him. But the fight was short lived after Kurapika was forced back from a punch. Hisoka moved faster than before, until he reached Kurapikas ear. He whispered some words, and forfeited while Kurapika stared back at him with a frown.

When he came back, Leorio couldn't stop himself from asking.

"What did he say?"

He shaked his head at Leorios question. Then, it was Hisoka agaisnt an old man called Bodoro. This fight was the second shortest, just a beating on Bodoros part as Hisoka showed absolutely no mercy. That was, until he suddenly whispered something in the older man's ear. Bodoro surrendered without any complains.