Cross-breach

In a planet called Earth,The year is 2040 an age where science steadily evolving to new heights, an age where every thing is explain by science,and here the concept of magic is just pure fiction,till now.

The date is July 22, 2040 ,Time:12:00am , Location:Newyork Hospital
A couple by the name of Allan and Sarah sterling,today there brand new baby boy has just been born by the name of Max sterling and today the world's understanding of everything will be turn upside down.

Time:8:00am Allan has left the hospital for work and left his wife and son at the hospital to rest.Allan sterling is a 27 y/o man with blue eyes and blonde hair and he's a Scientist that specialize in multiple forms of science and he's currently researching a way to invent Dimensional travel at Star light labs,Allan and his co-worker George white and his best friend and today they're finishing there project to show later at a presentation where many well known scientist will show up and if they are successful they will change the way people travel for ever.

Time:3:00pm it is about time to show they're finished work. Allan and George is about to get onto the stage but suddenly George said he left something and he should start without him.Allan started to say his speech about the machine he and George created together,then he started the machine glows and electricity coursing through the machine at suddenly a the machine work a portal opened and showing a grass plains in the other side,Allan was so happy that he's life's work was successful,the crowd gave him an applause but then the lights started to blink wildly, making weird sounds,stared to smoke and started to shift and warp and then the portal suddenly started to suck everything in the room,the crowd began panicking and running away,Allan was trying to get away but unfortunately he got caught by its force and ended up suck in the portal and at the time he got sucked in the machine stoped,Allan the brilliant scientist has disappeared.

CHAPTER. 1
The Re-Opening

Time:6:00pm
Location:The hospital where Sarah and Max sterling is in right now
A police officer has arrived to visit Miss sterling
"Foot steps"
"Door opens"
As the door opens we see Sarah sterling a 26 y/o lady with ash white hair and green eyes laying in bed.

Sarah:umm..may I help you officer?
The officer: I'm sorry to interrupt you,let me introduce myself my name is Officer Daniel's and I'm here to tell you what happened to your husband.
Sarah:is he okay ,did he got hurt in a accident or something?
Officer Daniel's: well earlier at 3:00pm your husband was giving a presentation about a new machine he invented but at 5:00pm he's machine started to go haywire and was sucking everything around, everyone got out safely but your husband got caught and he was gone.
Sarah:no! no no no! "sobbing"
Officer Daniel's: Don't worry Miss sterling we're investigating the scene,we'll try everything to find a way to get your husband back.
Sarah:Thank you officer Daniels "sobbing.
officer Daniel's: well that's all,I better get going and try to crack this case

"Door closes"

As officer Daniel's leave Sarah gone up from her bed and goes to see her son,as she look at her son with a smile and said " I'll make sure you meet your dad one day "

5 day's later.....

The police is investigating the scene where Allan sterling got sucked in his machine,one of the officers is taking a closer look at the machine but then suddenly the portal opened and then a giant hand hit the officer, The other office was surprised of what happened, then an giant ogre came out then a bunch of goblins also came out of the portal then they started attacking the officers the others started to shoot at them, Shooting the goblins seems to be affective but does nothing to the ogre and suddenly more goblins and ogre appeared they where forced to retreat and call back up, The once called Star light labs is now the territory of the monsters and that day was known as The Monster invasion .

16 Year's Later....