Arcadian Armed Forces - Arcadian Army Infantry Equipment

The Arcadian Army (L'Armée d'Arcadienne) is the oldest branch of the Arcadian Armed Forces. It was the first to be founded through the Establishment of the Army Act of 10 A.G.W. during Aurelius Arc's presidency.

The Army's core mission concerns the nation's defence against external threats, particularly the relentless Grimm that inhabit the vast wilderness surrounding Arcadian settlements.

The Army is charged with upholding the sovereignty of the Republic and ensuring the safety and security of its citizens. Its responsibilities include:

Grimm Suppression: The Army is the first line of defence against the ever-present Grimm threat. It plays a crucial role in patrolling the borders, maintaining fortifications, and actively engaging in combat operations to suppress Grimm incursions. This mission is vital in protecting Arcadian territories and ensuring the safety of its inhabitants.

National Defense: Beyond confronting Grimm, the Army is prepared to defend the Republic against potential external threats, be they from neighbouring Kingdoms or rogue Huntsmen. Its capabilities are honed to safeguard Arcadia's territorial integrity and to respond decisively to any aggression.

Emergency Response: In times of crisis, such as natural disasters, pandemics, or civil unrest, the Army is mobilized alongside the Gendarmerie to provide emergency response and assistance. Its ability to rapidly deploy and coordinate efforts is essential for maintaining order and safeguarding civilian lives.

Support for Settlements: The Army also serves to support and protect Arcadian settlements. This includes ensuring the security of supply routes, infrastructure development, and assisting in local defence when necessary. The Army is often seen as a symbol of security and stability within the Republic.

Military Equipment of the Infantry:

Service Rifle: Valois Armaments M54 SLR

The Valois Armaments M54 SLR is a select-fire battle rifle unique to Arcadia, utilizing their groundbreaking gunpowder technology, which is an Arcadian development, setting it apart from traditional Dust-based weaponry on Remnant

Chambered in 7.62x51 ROA (Republic of Arcadia), this rifle offers superior ballistics, penetration capabilities, range, and reliability compared to Dust-based weaponry, making it a favoured choice for the military and civilians in the Republic.

Its ability to penetrate the bone plates of common Grimm from distances of up to 500 meters, with a maximum effective range of 800 meters, has solidified its reputation as the most commonly owned rifle in Arcadia.

Service Pistol: Valois Armaments M49 Browning Hi-Power (AN: Yes, I'm using the same name. John Browning decided to grace Remnant with his presence)

 John Browning decided to grace Remnant with his presence)