Arcadian Armed Forces - The Arcadian Air Force

Originally a part of the Arcadian Army, the Arcadian Air Force (La Force Aérienne d'Arcadienne) was established as a separate branch in 47 A.G.W. as part of the Air Force Establishment Act during Albus Russet's presidency.

The Arcadian Air Force is a formidable component of the Republic of Arcadia's military, equipped with advanced aircraft and well-trained personnel. 

Its primary mission is to secure air superiority, provide close air support to ground forces, conduct reconnaissance, and deliver precision and saturation strikes on Grimm hordes. The Air Force is organised into distinct squadrons, each specialising in various roles to fulfil its responsibilities effectively.

Air Force Equipment:

Strike Aircraft:

Girard Innovations Cyclone

The Girard Innovations Cyclone was the first jet-powered fighter to serve in the Arcadian Military

The Girard Innovations Cyclone was the first jet-powered fighter to serve in the Arcadian Military. Introduced in 45 A.G.W., this agile fighter-bomber played a vital role in the Republic of Arcadia's air defence strategy.

Armed with four 20mm autocannons and air-to-ground rocket pods housing 18 rockets each, the Cyclone exhibited remarkable versatility in engaging airborne and ground-based threats. Its four external hardpoints enabled it to carry various bomb configurations or drop tanks for extended mission durations.

While now considered obsolete for active military service, the Girard Innovations Cyclone symbolises Arcadia's aviation progress. It is highly sought after in the civilian market, particularly by wealthier settlements capable of maintaining these iconic relics.

Excalibur AeroTech Chasseur

The Excalibur AeroTech Chasseur, affectionally called "Chas" by pilots and crews and "Howler" by ground troopers, entered Arcadian service in 54 A

The Excalibur AeroTech Chasseur, affectionally called "Chas" by pilots and crews and "Howler" by ground troopers, entered Arcadian service in 54 A.G.W., representing a formidable leap in the Republic of Arcadia's aviation capabilities. This fighter-bomber, distinguishable by its resonant howl, played a pivotal role during the Auviles Anarchy, making it a symbolic figure in Arcadian military history.

Equipped with a robust airframe and a more potent engine than its predecessor, the Cyclone, the Chasseur carried a formidable armament comprising four 30mm autocannons, air-to-ground rocket pods loaded with 24 rockets, and four external hardpoints capable of delivering a range of bomb configurations or additional fuel tanks for extended sorties.