Arcadian Culture

Fashion

Arcadian civilian fashion is deeply influenced by the militaristic culture and the emphasis on self-sufficiency. This results in a practical, rugged, and functional style that reflects the nation's values. Here are some aspects of civilian fashion in Arcadia:

Practicality and Durability

Arcadian clothing places a strong emphasis on practicality and durability. Many outfits are made from sturdy, long-lasting fabrics, such as canvas, cotton, denim, and leather. The garments are designed to withstand the demands of outdoor activities like hunting, farming, and even self-defence, making them well-suited for everyday wear.

Military Inspiration

The military-inspired fashion trend extends to civilian wear. It's not uncommon to see individuals wearing variations of the M-63 Uniform, especially with loose regulations that allow customization. For example, people might wear cargo pants, sturdy boots, and field jackets reminiscent of military attire. This military influence often includes patches, insignias, or other elements, showcasing their respect for the armed forces.

Hats: Headwear plays a significant role in Arcadian fashion, given the practicality of protecting oneself from the elements. Some popular hat styles include:

Field Caps: Field caps, reminiscent of military headgear, are commonly worn by both men and women. They offer shade and protection from the sun during outdoor activities.

Garrison Caps: Garrison caps, often customized with personal touches, are another popular choice, especially in the military community. They are favoured for their comfort and style.

Wide-Brimmed Hats: These are popular among farmers and outdoor enthusiasts. They protect from the sun and are available in various styles, from traditional to more modern designs.

Beanies: In colder regions, beanies are popular to keep warm. These may also bear regional or military-themed embroidery.

Headbands: Practical and commonly worn by Faunus-Arcadians, headbands help keep hair out of the face during physical activities and are often made from durable materials.

Arcadian fashion, therefore, combines practicality with a nod to their military heritage and regional identity. The result is a unique style that reflects their culture and values, emphasising both resilience and self-sufficiency.

Faunus-Arcadian Fashion

Faunus-Arcadian fashion is distinct and often tailored to accommodate their Faunus traits, such as ears, horns, or tails. This unique fashion blends the practicality and durability of traditional Arcadian clothing with specialized designs that cater to Faunus needs. Here are some aspects of Faunus-Arcadian fashion:

Tailored Clothing: Faunus-Arcadians commonly wear tailored clothing that takes into account their unique physical characteristics. For example:

Earmuff Hats: Faunus with animal ears may wear earmuff-style hats that keep their ears warm in colder climates. These hats often feature slits or specially designed ear pockets to accommodate their ears.

Tail-Adaptive Pants: Faunus with tails typically wear pants and skirts designed with tail holes or slits to allow their tails to move freely. This design ensures comfort and mobility.

Horn-Friendly Headwear: Faunus with horns may opt for headbands or hair accessories that are strategically designed to accommodate their horns. These accessories are often flexible and adjustable for a snug fit.

Faunus-Themed Accessories: Faunus-Arcadians take pride in their unique traits, and it's common to incorporate Faunus themes into clothing and accessories. This might include prints, patterns, or jewellery that symbolize or reflect their Faunus heritage.