Grimm Suppression and Elimination Doctrine

The Grimm Suppression and Elimination Doctrine is a comprehensive framework formulated to address the ever-present threat of Grimm incursions across the territory of the Republic of Arcadia.

This military doctrine outlines a series of systematic strategies and procedures designed to engage and eliminate Grimm forces while prioritising the safety of Arcadia's troops and civilian populations.

Employing a combination of reconnaissance, fortification, artillery, airstrikes, and advanced defensive tactics, the GSED aims to secure Arcadia's borders and ensure the enduring survival of its people in the face of relentless Grimm attacks.

Grimm Suppression and Elimination Doctrine (GSED)

Objective: To systematically suppress, engage, and eliminate Grimm forces while minimising the risk to Arcadia's troops and local populations.

Phases

Gathering Intelligence and Assessment

In implementing the GSED, the initial phase of gathering intelligence and assessment is paramount. This critical step ensures that the Arcadian Military is well-informed about the size, composition, and trajectory of the approaching Grimm horde, allowing for effective planning and deployment. The process involves several key components:

Aerial Reconnaissance: The Arcadian Air Force deploys a fleet of reconnaissance aircraft, including drones, helicopters, and specialised reconnaissance aircraft, to surveil the Grimm horde's movements.

High-resolution cameras, infrared sensors, and other advanced imaging technologies provide real-time data on the horde's location, numbers, and behaviour.

Land Reconnaissance: Ground-based reconnaissance units, often highly trained scouts and special forces, are dispatched to gather intelligence from proximity to the Grimm horde.

These units employ stealth and precision to observe Grimm behaviour and identify high-value or alpha targets within the Grimm horde that pose a significant threat and should be prioritised for elimination.

The scouts are trained to assess and pinpoint these high-value targets to ensure efficient and effective Grimm suppression efforts., and evaluate deviations from standard Grimm patterns.

Local Informants: Collaboration with local informants and communities is crucial to intelligence gathering. Residents near Grimm-prone areas often have valuable insights into Grimm behaviour and migration patterns. Arcadian Military liaisons work closely with these informants to collect firsthand accounts and local knowledge.

Scouting Drones: Small, agile scouting drones are used for low-altitude reconnaissance in dangerous or difficult-to-access areas. These drones have advanced sensors and cameras, allowing them to provide close-up imagery and data without putting human scouts at undue risk.

Data Fusion: All collected data is processed and analysed in real-time at a central command centre. Advanced computer systems and Grimm experts and analysts help identify patterns, predict Grimm movement, and provide continuous updates to military commanders in the field.

Rapid Information Sharing: Communication between reconnaissance units, aerial assets, and central command is streamlined to ensure that intelligence is shared rapidly and efficiently. Quick dissemination of information is essential for effective decision-making and timely deployment.

The information gathered during this phase provides the foundation for the subsequent stages of the GSED, enabling commanders to make informed choices regarding the allocation of resources, positioning of defensive lines, and the choice of weaponry to be deployed. This intelligence-driven approach minimises risk to Arcadian troops and maximises the effectiveness of Grimm suppression operations.