Happy Farm Part 2

Scarlett had been led to a barn stall, where she found herself secured once more by iron rods, her body positioned in a way that pushed her buttocks into the air. Her feet and arms were still bound so it was impossible to stand up,  the weight of her body rested on her elbows and knees. 

One of the men, with disturbing care, took hold of Scarlett's head in both hands and maneuvered it through two iron bars, positioning her head outside the stall.  He then deftly adjusted and secured the rods in a way that left Scarlett unable to pull her head back into the enclosure. Below her head was an opening, allowing her breasts to hang outside the stall as well. Her eyes were still dazed, her mind still unable to formulate a single thought. 

"There, do you like your new home?", the man petted her head, looking satisfied into her eyes with a grin on his face. 

Scarlett trembled in need, her body aflame with desire that seemed to burn from the inside out. She wanted to touch her swollen breasts and her clit for some release, but all she could do was whimper. The man's unsettling words washed over her as he observed, "You're such a needy little cow, but you'll feel good soon."

In the next moment, she experienced a peculiar sensation. Her breasts, dripping drops of milk, were suddenly cradled by a strange kind of bra. It feld cold and made her nipples turn even harder in an instant.  As she looked down and noticed this wasn't in fact a bra, but translucent cups connected to tubes. There were no straps and just as Scarlett wondered how it would stay in place, she saw the second man holding a remote, while the other held the cups in place. 

As the button on the remote was pressed, the cups around her breasts started sucking, creating a vacuum and now she felt the two small vibrators in each cup, positioned to stimulate her nipples. Scarlett's instinctual attempt to throw her head back was thwarted by the secure bars. Her efforts to moan were equally baffling as, to her surprise, all that escaped her lips was a drawn-out "Mooo."

She startled at the sound she had just heard from her own lips, her eyes opened wide in shock. What was happening to her? For a short moment her mind was clear, trying to get back control, fight against the burning sensation, find a way out of this...this...whatever it was she had found herself in. 

"Don't be too gentle with her, she can take more, see?", the man holding the cups released them from his grip and took the remote, pressing some more buttons. As soon as he did, the suction and vibrations increased and Scarlett felt squirts of milk pouring out of her breasts as she struggled to  keep herself steady, all the thoughts she just had washing out of her mind. Every squirt of milk leaving her felt spectacular and resembled the feeling she had everytime she was close to an orgasm. Her mouth opened again, but instead of "Fuck, fuck, fuuuck!" what she actually said was "Moo, moo, mooooooo!", this time she didn't even register it anymore. All she could think about, was the throbbing between her legs and the fluids running down. She needed to be fucked. Her eyes looked up at the men as she tried to beg, but again all she could do was moo. She hoped they would see her struggle, use the tool on her again or just fuck her, but instead they only gave her a final satisfied look, petting her head a last time and left. Scarlett watched in despair as the two men departed, leaving her alone and unfulfilled, her desire left unmet, her body trembling in limbo, so close to release but not able to reach it.

#

#

#

#

#

#

#

#

#

#

#

#