Treatment Plan Part 4

Emerging from unconsciousness felt like rising from a dreamless sleep. At first, there was a distant murmur, a soft hum that gradually shaped into recognizable voices.  The voices, initially muffled, became a distinct conversation.

"How did our new patient fare during her initial treatment session?", she heard one voice say and shortly after a rough voice answered tinged with amusement, "Passed out on phase 5. Didn't want to move her head up for some air."

 As Scarlett stirred, the quiet surroundings started to take form. The transition from nothingness to the realm of senses was like watching a fog lift.

A gentle warmth enveloped her, and a weightless sensation transformed into a sense of presence. Scarlett's awareness expanded, and the details of her surroundings unfolded gradually. It was as if she were piecing together the fragments of reality, connecting the dots of her returning consciousness. She knew those voices. Phase 5, patient, treatment, it all sounded so familiar, but why...

"Fuck!", suddenly awareness shot through her like a lightning bolt. She remembered the treatment, how she had to suck a dildo to prevent herself from being shocked, how the phases had kept increasing the difficulty. Phase 5 had her deep throat the whole fucking thing and that's when she had to have lost consciousness. Her eyes opened wide, taking in her surroundings. As her vision cleared, she noticed that she was back in the doctors office. The harsh, cold light illuminated the room, revealing sterile walls, his white desk and the doctor himself, next to him Georg. They were still talking to each other, but Scarlett was too occupied with her own thoughts to pay attention. 

"I need to end this dive. Think Scarlett, think!", she thought while looking down on herself. She was still wearing the straight jacket and her legs felt weak and feeble. Escaping was not an option. Talking her way out of this situation was prevented by the ring gag, still forcing her mouth uncomfortably open. But even without the gag, Scarlett wasn't  confident her words could amount to anything. The two people infront of her weren't stupid orcs like Grulg. The thought of Grulg made her exhale deeply, at least the orc had given her orgasms, these two only gave her a  tense neck and pain in her nipples and ass. 

"Ah you are back with us again," the doctor suddenly approached Scarlett with a pleased smile. "Georg told me you were very skilled in the different phases, as is expected of a true slut.  You were just a bit too eager during the deep throating phase of your treatment. But don't worry, dear, that's a very good sign. A slut should always prioritize a cock over her own wellbeing."

The doctor put a finger under her chin, forcing Scarlett to look up at him. Her eyes glared at his eyes. The shocks had increased with each phase, the fact she didn't dare to move her head to get some air, didn't mean she liked to have that stupid dildo pushed down her throat.

"But to see how effective the treatment has been, in making you understand and accept your nature, we will have to do some testing. Georg."

Georg stepped next to Scarlett and she felt herself being lifted from the sofa and pushed onto her knees, while her eyes were fixed on the doctors hands, who were once again freeing his cock.

That was it, Scarlett knew what she had to do to end the dive. She didn't like it, but since the goal of the dive seemed to be for her to 'accept her slutty nature', she internally crinched, she had to act accordingly. She had to suck her way out of this situation, but at least the doctor's cock wasn't as imposing as Grulg's had been.

This time, instead of retreating, she moved closer to the doctor, concentrating her eyes on his cock to seem as eager as possible as she wrapped her mouth around the half hardened shaft.

"Here goes nothing...", she could do this, all she had to do was follow the phases. As she felt the doctor's member hardening fully, she started to slowly move her head. Her eyes flickered upwards to catch his approving leer as she increased her rhythm. Just two phases were left. Phase 4 had been moaning and slurping, so that's what she did next.  

Despite her internal revulsion, she forced herself to emit soft moans and slurping sounds as she worked her magic on his member. She knew that these sounds would push him closer and closer to the brink of ecstasy, but they filled her with disgust. Every time she let out a particularly loud gasp, her cheeks flushed red with shame, yet she continued onward nonetheless. The fact she could feel Georg standing close to her, observing her playing this slutty role, didn't help. Yet still, she persisted, driven by a fierce determination to see this torment come to an end. 

She could hear the doctor's labored breathing growing more ragged with each passing moment, signaling his nearing climax. It was time for phase 5, so Scarlett pushed forward without mercy for her poor throat and tense neck, determined to earn her freedom once she had proven herself completely and utterly slutty.

Finally, with a roar, the doctor erupted within her mouth, flooding her senses with the salty, bitter flavor of his seed. At first, she recoiled in disgust, nearly gagging on his ejaculate as she struggled to keep it all down. But she quickly remembered her goal and that she had to act like a slut, so she pushed her head forward again and swallowed as much as she could, while lapping up the few single drops that emerged after the doctor's climax.

Scarlett would have been smiling, if the ring gag didn't prevent it. She managed all the phases, the doctor came and soon she would be back in the void. She let her head sink down to relief her arching neck muscles and watched a small puddle of spit and semen form under her mouth.

The doctor took a few steps back, putting his cock back into his pants and returned to his desk, where he retrieved a notebook and pen. With a smug smile, he turned to Georg. "Well, there seems to be some improvement. Georg, what do you think?" he said, starting to write something on the notebook. Georg nodded, then stepped forward and grabbed Scarlett's pussy, pushing a finger inside. She squealed, surprised by the sudden intrusion. After briefly checking her response, he pulled it back out and frowned. "Pretty dry, and she didn't seem to enjoy swallowing," he observed. The doctor raised an eyebrow, considering this new information. "Interesting...i'm afraid our treatment needs some readjusting. A cock sucking slut should be wet and ready and eager to drink as much cum as possible," he mused thoughtfully.

Scarlett's eyes shot up to his, a small whimper escaping her. Oh no, this wasn't over. 

"May i suggest group therapy, Doctor?", Georg evil smirk widened as the doctor nodded his head at his suggestion. "We did have good results with group therapy before. Please bring our patient there right away."

Scarlett slumped into herself, feeling a wave of despair and frustration wash over her. She couldn't believe that things had gotten even worse. Group therapy, a group of people to do whatever with her, that didn't sound good at all, more like hell.

Since her legs didn't support her anymore, Georg picked her up and threw her over his broad shoulders, taking her through the unsetteling long corridors once more.