𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

MYA2TACT PRODUCTIONS

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█THE DEEP ATTRACTION Presented you by;MYA2TACT

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
THE DEEP ATTRACTION
Presented you by;
MYA2TACT

Now Playing...
Fuck Tha Police by N.W.A

"For police, I'm saying, "Fuck you, punk!" Reading my rights and shit, it's all junk"

PROLOGUE

FEBRUARY 14th, 2004

"MOMMA, CAN I go outside?" Kyaire asked his mother standing in the door way of the kitchen. It was going on four o'clock and he knew dusk wasn't that far away since they were still in daylight savings time so the days were shorter and the nights were longer.

He had to be inside before the street lights came on, so he wanted time to play with his friends. His mother Simone was standing in the kitchen preparing to start cooking so that dinner would at least be done by eight o'clock.

Looking back she saw the boy with desperation written all over his face. He had been playing the wii all day, but he quickly became bored, and usually he preferred to be outside with his friends. He had a tendency of doing things he wasn't supposed to be doing, but he was a fresh teenager at fourteen years old just wanting to explore the world.

"Are you gonna be hanging out with that boy—peanut?" She asked curiously. This was simply because she had been scoping out his father for about a month. Kyaire was so embarrassed that his mom had a track record with dating men that she simply stopped telling him about her love life.

Simone personally thought that peanut was a very bad influence to her son. He was half of the reason that kyaire did the things that he did when he wasn't in the house. Yet she never voiced her opinions because she simply didn't want to offend his father Aaron whom she seemed to be interested in.

"Yes ma'am, peanut gone be there and probably zay if he's outside too." Kyaire spoke truthfully using samirs nickname along with including his other friend, addressing his mother correctly in order to gain permission from her.

His friend Samir had gained the nickname peanut simply from his head shape, and he hated it. Lately he had began growing his hair out to cover it so he had corn rows, but he knew it would take years for him to get his hair just how he wanted.

Simone assessed her son wearing his all black durag, baggy jeans and his favorite light blue and white jersey that fell all the way down his long torso topped off with his beat up air forces.

"Don't you know it's Valentine's Day." She questioned, and he stood there staring at her not understanding what that had to do with him. He didn't have a valentines, he was only in the eighth grade.