037

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
THE DEEP ATTRACTION

Now playing
How To Love by Lil' Wayne

"See I just want you to know, that you deserve the best, your beautiful."

SAMIR MONTGOMERY
JANUARY 8th, 2008.
TUESDAY 7:22 pm

RUNNING HIS TONGUE over his bottom lip, Samir was standing in his kitchen pouring a cup of apple juice.

This was one of the first times that he'd been home, showered, and been inside for the day before 7:30. It was a very rare thing because he tended to spend his days in Kyaire and Kamaria's home.

The only time he was really at the house that he shared with his father, was when he needed to be inside for his curfew.

It was the same with his father though, so their house was typically vacant.

He capped the large jug of apple juice, opening the refrigerator and placing it back inside. He got an original strawberry flavored Yoplait yogurt, and a plastic spoon and began treading back to his room with his cup and the yogurt.

Walking inside, he closed the room door, even though no one else was home, and then he tossed the yogurt on his bed, prompting Kamaria to catch it.

"Thank you," she muttered softly, letting him kiss her lips afterwards as he crawled into his large bed next to her.

Since they were now a couple to the public eye, they figured Samirs house would be a better hangout spot for just the two of them because it was always vacant.

"You welcome. You okay?" He questioned noticing she had been more quiet then usual today. He did know she had spent time with her stepmother earlier today, but he hoped that wasn't the issue.

"Yeah." She nodded softly, pulling the aluminum from off top of her yogurt. She turned her head to see him placing his cup on the nightstand next to his bed. "You heard what happened to Zion?"

Kamaria had a feeling; her brother had done something—maybe even Samir. She hadn't really seen another side of him that was too much aggressive, so she wasn't sure. It bothered her a little because she didn't want either one of them to get in trouble if they were responsible.

"Nah, what happened." Samir mumbled, looking straight ahead at his TV, that was playing wizards of Waverly place. He couldn't lie, it was a new show, but it had become his favorite. It was probably his inner child.

Kamaria jerked her head back. "Your lying!" She lowly exclaimed mushing his head to the side, but gained no reaction, up until a tiny smile took over his face at her declaration.

"What I'm lying about? Don't be touching me all crazy, youn know me like that." He bucked at her, but her face remained stoic.

Huffing, she scooped yogurt onto her spoon and ate it, feeling in heaven. Her grandmother had put her on to the yogurt two years back and she was obsessed over it now, just like her grandmother was.

"Did Kyaire do something?" She questioned him, her eyes shifting all over his face.

"I don't know." He shrugged his shoulders, keeping his eyes trained on his show. He was actually very interested and didn't want to have this conversation.