025

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
THE DEEP ATTRACTION

Now playing
The Matrimony by Wale

"If there's a question of my heart, you've got it. It don't belong to anyone, but you."

KAMARIA WOODS
DECEMBER 21st, 2007.
FRIDAY 3:41 pm

"ALRIGHT WHAT THE fuck is up wit you lil bit?" Kyaire questioned looking over at his little sister as they drove to pinellas park where tameeka resided.

Savion had came home while they were at school so he was dropping his bestfriend off so that he could catch up and chill with his brother.

Kyree rode in the back chilling, while kamaria sat in the middle of the two boys. "Huh? What are you talking about." Kamarias face dropped, not realizing she had been smiling to herself.

"I mean you had this cheesy ass grin on your face all day, are you good?" He glanced at her before placing his eyes back in the road. "You been grouchy all week and now you all smiles."

Samir just had to smirk because if he said anything he was burst into laughter.

Who knew all she needed was a release for her to tame her slick mouth.

"I'm just happy we on break, and I ended the semester off with good grades and test scores." She shrugged , swallowing the lump in her throat.

"Mhm, if you say so lil bit." Kyaire tucked his lips in his mouth, continuing to drive up until they made it to Samirs mothers house.

Once he pulled up Samir opened the door and slid out the car with little to no effort.

Tameeka came out the door, standing on the porch using her hand to block the sun from her eyes. "Lil bit come make Christmas cookies wit me!" Tameeka shouted loud enough for her to hear.

Kamaria looked at her big brother and he shrugged, "I can pick you up later, I got shit to do though." He told her and she already knew what that meant.

"Whatever, I'll be here when you come to pick me up." She told him, sliding right out the car as Samir stood in the car door.

"Aight nigga imma see you later." Samir reached in dapping Kyaire up as kamaria stood to the side with her arms crossed.

"Fasho, oh yeah and..." Kyaire started telling Samir something but kamaria tuned them out, turning on her heels walking towards the house.

She walked up the steps and met tameeka at the door, "heyyy daughter." She dragged making kamaria smile.

"Heyy ma girl." Kamaria matched her energy giving her a hug, then they walked in the house figuring Samir would come in as soon as he was finished talking with Kyaire.

"I was just in here telling savvy about how you pulled that knife on them girls yesterday." Tameeka cackled. It was the funniest thing she had ever seen. "I always knew yo ass had a crazy side to you, but you wasn't playin."

Kamaria smiled trying not to laugh because in hindsight she didn't think about it like that, but now that she had calmed down she realized she showed her ass. She would do it again though.

"That's them, they chose the wrong one to be messing wit." She shrugged putting her bag down on the couch, following her into the kitchen.

Savion was sitting at the table trying to write a holiday letter to his father while he was incarcerated. He had been neglecting his relationship with his father for a while now, but his father was still trying, even behind bars.