035

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
THE DEEP ATTRACTION

Now playing
Halo by Beyoncé

"Remember those walls i built? Well baby they're tumbling down. And they didn't even put up a fight, they didn't even make a sound."

KAMARIA WOODS
JANUARY 6th, 2008.
SUNDAY 9:08 am

KAMARIA LAID ASLEEP in her full sized bed peacefully. She had finally been able to slip into a deep somber after taking a shower for over an hour and sleeping medication.

Her bedroom door was locked, and her radio was sitting on her desk playing music it from it to drown out the knocks and voices on the other side.

She wanted them to leave her alone. She had assured them she was okay, but she didn't even believe herself when she said it so she knew they didn't. According to them they knew her better than she did her own self.

The last time something like this happened it took months to break down and tell the truth and they hoped this time it would be different because it needed to be addressed now, rather than later.

Fortunately, kamaria let kyree in her room, and he was asleep on a pallet in her bedroom on the floor sound asleep just like she was in her bed.

She hadn't spoke a word besides the phrase "I'm fine" but Simone suggested that they just give her a little time to relax and calm down for another attempt.

So Kyaire was currently pacing the living room like he had been doing for a hour, unable to sit down. He was extremely tired only getting a hour of sleep, but his adrenaline was pumping.

Simone on the other hand took the initiative to call Dexter to see what was going on and his narrative but he was just as confused. So she started digging in him, going in and cursing him out, confused on how he was okay with a stranger being there with them and let this happen on his watch.

He claimed he didn't know that he knew kamaria, or anything but that didn't make her feel any better, if not worse. It was clear what had happened it just hadn't been confirmed.

Once Dexter told them what zion claimed Simone started going in on him even more because that sounded nothing like her baby. Ex or not.

As much as she wanted to come to his defense, bianca couldn't. She watched that girl break down like never before. She looked scared and terrified . She just couldn't see it going down like that.

Sarai was positive it happened, and it made sense to her since she probably felt like she needed to prove a point that she could get him back but she couldn't.

It was just a mess.

On the other hand, Samirs heart was pounding and his adrenaline was pumping as he stood out side of the house. He was trying to calm down for the sake of her which was why he hadn't entered in yet, but his bestfriend called giving him brief details.

He couldn't get over there fast enough, but now that he was there he wondered how he wanted to go about things.

Saying fuck it, he ripped the screen off her window and lifted it up. He knew she would have her door locked and he didn't care. When there was a will there was a way.