026

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
THE DEEP ATTRACTION

Now playing
03 Bonnie and Clyde by Jay-Z and Beyoncé

"All I need in this life of sin, is me and my girlfriend."

KAMARIA WOODS
DECEMBER 23rd, 2007.
SUNDAY 9:43 pm

"YOU KNOW IF you don't be quiet we gonna get caught right?" Samir asked kamaria with a smirk playing on his face.

"I'm being quiet, what you mean?" She questioned with a goofy grin on her face.

She was currently straddling his lap with her hands placed firmly on his shoulders and he had his hands placed on her hips securely.

They were in kamarias room, and everybody was out in the living room including their parents, Sarai and savy.

They had called Samir to come over so that they could watch a Christmas movie together, but he made a pit stop to kamarias room, where she helped him climb through the window.

He hadn't talked to her all day, because she was at Kourtneys house chilling with her. So he didn't care, he had to be alone with her for at least a little while, and he would have to be back home in an hour and a half so he was using time before he saw them.

"You are so handsome, you know that?" She questioned moving his hair from out of his face to give her a clear view.

She placed a kiss on his lips holding it for a few seconds before pulling back.

"You be trynna do shit to me." He concluded shaking his head at her and she giggled lowly.

"No I'm not, how?" She countered bringing her hand up to the side of his face caressing it softly.

Kamaria was starting to wonder if she was in love with the way he was making her feel, inside and out.

Just the sight of his face made her entire day better.

"Cause. Just cause." He shrugged, gripping onto her throat pulling her down for another soft kiss.

Kamarias clit thumped intensely as she sat comfortably on his lap.

She closed her eyes leaning forwards to place her face in the crook of his neck comfortably, while he wrapped his arms around her.

"Watchu doin tomorrow?" He questioned her.

Tomorrow would be the first day of their winter break, and it would also be Christmas Eve.

"Ummm, nothing." She muttered softly sending a shiver down his spine. He ran his hands under her shirt, rubbing her smooth back, soothingly.

"You wanna do something with me tomorrow then?" He turned his head slightly.

"How we gonna get there?" She returned the question feeling butterflies erupt in her stomach. She literally felt like she was on cloud nine with Samir.

He was quickly becoming her happy place.

He wished he could say the same, but she had been his happy place for a while. She just didn't know it.

"I didn't ask you that, I asked you if you wanna do something with me tomorrow. Let me handle that." He licked over his lips.

A smile stretched across her face, faithfully.

"Okay fine, if you say you got it then sure." She placed a kiss on his cheek.

He could tell her love langue was physical touch, in a way, his was too. He touched her a lot, even if it was just their knees touching while they sat side by side.