chapter 15

Previous : it was driving the younger boy mad.

(Mature content ahead ⬇️)

Never before had he felt so aroused from kissing alone.

The other man must have sensed how mad he had driven the teen on top of him and exchanged their position in one swift motion. He pinned Luffy down roughly, the force of the act made Luffy let out a little gasp and close his eyes. When he opened them again after a few seconds, he was faced with the most erotic sight he had seen so far.

Law, his dark eyes glistening with lust, was hovering over him like a predator over his helpless prey. The intensity of his grey eyes was taking Luffy's breath away. He shivered as those very same eyes slowly left Luffy's face to travel down the teen's naked body. Luffy had never felt so exposed before and it was making him feel weak in a pleasant way.

Tattooed hands slid over his body, brushing every inch of hot skin they could reach. Luffy squirmed a little and tried to press his body closer into the touch, but Law kept him down with a tight grip. Law stopped his hand mere inches above Luffy's erection, as if he was silently asking for permission to travel farther down. Luffy whimpered, his heart beating so wildly against his chest. Law took it as a permission to keep on with his movements, causing Luffy to lift his hips up a little bit. The shorter man allowed his own hands to move up against Law's body, running them over the tattoos on the dark-haired man's chest. His skin felt wonderful, so warm and soft. Law closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of Luffy's hands on his skin and Luffy wanted nothing more than to keep this memory in his head forever.

Law pressed their bodies against each other again, moving his elbows to either side of Luffy's head and looked down at him. Their mouths connected in a hungry kiss and Luffy moved his shaky arms to wrap them around Law's neck, tugging him down so their chests brushed again.

Law broke the kiss, panting slightly from the lack of air. The warm breaths hit Luffy's face, making the younger man shudder. "Luffy," Fuck, his rough voice was enough to send sparks running through Luffy's body, making the boy tremble. "I want you now."

Luffy was shaking from head to toe, the anticipation killing him slowly. "Y-Yeah... I want you, too..." he managed to pant out.

The hunger Luffy saw in Law's eyes was enough to make his heart beat faster and faster. He felt like he was just about to get devoured fully.

"Are you sure?" It was obvious that Law didn't want to ask him the question and just wanted to take Luffy right there, but it just needed to be asked. Of course there was no need to fear a rejection from Luffy, but Law couldn't help feeling a little uneasy. "Do you trust me?" Law didn't want to take advantage of the needy state Luffy was in, he just had to make sure the boy wouldn't regret this later on. If there was one thing Law wanted, it would be Luffy enjoying this just as much as he would.

Luffy understood what Law was asking. He raised his hand to ruffle it through Law's messy dark hair. "You worry way too much." He crashed his mouth against the older man's lips before releasing again. "It should be obvious that I want this just as much as you do."

Without any other words, Law leaned in and kissed him, stealing the air from his lungs. It felt like Law sucked the air out of him until he could only pant for more. Law's warm tongue was on his lips again, pushing them apart and sliding his tongue against Luffy's. A loud moan travelled from his lips right into Law's mouth.

"Luffy."

Oh God, just hearing his name on the other's lips was enough to make Luffy go crazy. The fact that they were so close to each other, with Law practically breathing the words into the other's ear, made everything so much more intimate. Luffy opened his eyes again, reluctantly though.