chapter 21

Previous: May I remind you that you've just instructed Penguin to kill an innocent lady?"

Law was dumbstruck. This was seriously the first time someone dared to talk to him in such a way. For what felt like the hundredth time today, Shachi slung his arm around Law's shoulder. "Law... I don't know what it is, but there is obviously something troubling you. Take a day off and think things through."

"I never take any days off." To Law, taking days off was something only lazy people did. He actually liked his job and knew how important he was for the people here.

"Everyone needs a break once in a while. At least you can't poison any more people at home."

Law narrowed his eyes dangerously at Shachi, not really appreciating that the other man seized every opportunity to rub this little flaw into Law's face.

"And how is that going to help me?"

"I don't know, try to forget that guy. Watch TV, go out for a walk, distract yourself with other people. Get your head clear again and come back once you are your true self again."

The first thing Law did when he got home was to flop onto the mattress of his big, freshly covered bed, sighing noisily. His whole body was burning from the lack of sleep he had gotten over the past few days. Much as he was pissed at his friend, he had to admit that something was wrong with him, and it definitely had something to do with the young teen Law couldn't seem to get out of his head. Luffy had been a sexual experience unlike any he had ever had before. He felt his the heat travelling into his lower body as he rested his head against the pillows and thought back to the sight of Luffy's dark eyes clenched shut, his head thrown back as sheer ecstasy raced through his body, his hands grasping desperately onto Law's shoulders, and his soft lips parted slightly as one moan after another slipped out of him...

The mere thought of it was exciting him again and Law didn't even have to open his eyes to know that he was already hard just from thinking about Luffy. Aching hard. His erection was visible even though he still had his jeans on. The bulge was tenting against the fabric, demanding to be released.

Law felt an unpleasant, cold shiver running down his back and glared at the bulge in his jeans as if he was telling it to disappear again. Normally, he never got this kind of reaction whenever he thought back to someone he had slept with. Law certainly never felt any kind of desire just from thinking about people, so why was his body reacting like that?

As he reached his left tattooed hand down and unbuttoned his jeans, he realized that he wasn't just normally aroused - He was rock hard and his boxers were already slightly wet from the pre-cum that was dripping from his erection. Fuck, he felt and probably also looked like an inexperienced virgin that was just about to get laid.

He pulled the zipper of his jeans all the way down, moved his hand slowly into his black boxers, and touched the swollen flesh gently with the palm of his hand. For a second, Law actually considered biting his lip to prevent himself from letting out a moan. It had been ages since the last time Law had felt so sensitive. He pressed his hand down and wrapped his fingers around his heated cock, slowly moving them from the base of his erection to the tip. Grey eyes clenched shut as a flash of hot pleasure surged through his body so powerfully he had to focus on his own breathing. He felt how he gradually started to lose the control over the movements of his hand, as if it moved of its own accord, stroking his huge length roughly and eagerly before he could even think about stopping himself.

"Oh, f-fuck," he panted into the air of his empty bedroom. It didn't matter how hard he tried to get the images flooding his head out of his mind - It was absolutely no use.

Shit, he could see it so clearly: Images of his hand gripping Luffy's hip, using it to keep his balance and to help Luffy in his movements as he drove his erection into the other man's willing body over and over again. The pleasant heat of the soft skin that was glistening with sweat, filling the air with a musky smell that almost made Law lose his mind from need. Luffy's black eyes were either lidded or screwed shut from the feeling of molten ecstasy that was running through his blood. Luffy's lips were swollen and glistening with saliva from their repeated kissing. The teen couldn't help but let his mouth hang open as passionate moans and desperate pleas escaped his lips. Luffy was writhing beneath Law, moving his own body just the right way to shove Law deeper and deeper into his tight, hot body with every thrust. And with every thrust Law managed to hit the spot inside Luffy that took the teen higher and higher until he completely lost himself in his lust. He was screaming the other man's name, incoherently though, but it was still so deliciously sinful to listen to that Law was sure that the sound of it would be burned into his memory forever.

Law was seriously caught by surprise when his climax hit him faster than ever before. His hips thrust slightly upwards and off the bed. He clenched his eyes shut tightly and for a second all he could see were tiny stars dancing in front of his vision. He felt the warm and thick substance that was running down the back of his hand, some drops of it landing on Law's warm groin, others on the bed right next to Law's quivering body. The sensation of his orgasm was so intense that it was completely impossible for Law to even describe it with his words. His breath was ragged as the tingling pleasure slowly left his exhausted body. But Law was still shaking from head to toe, his heart beating fast against his ribcage.

He opened his eyes lazily, grey eyes staring blankly at the ceiling of his bedroom. He used the bed sheets to wipe the cum off of his hand and dropped his arms limply next to him on the mattress.

For a few moments his mind was occupied with the question whether this has been the best or the worst orgasm he'd ever had from jerking off. Of course the feeling of it was absolutely blissful and mind-numbing, just like any other orgasm.

But still...

Law moved his hand up and tangled his own black hair with his fingers. There was something endlessly frustrating about the fact that the images of Luffy just hadn't left Law's head for a tiny second.

Law had a fascination with the joyful teen, he didn't even try to deny it. But he'd had lots of fascinations with other people in the past before, especially with those that he had found sexually attractive. However, those people had usually left his mind rather quickly, he never had to deal with the problem of not getting someone out of his head.

Until now, how it seemed.

Law let out a frustrated groan and tugged his boxers and jeans up again. He then covered his eyes with his right arm as he continued lying on his bed.

Was it true? Did he really have feelings for Luffy like Shachi had told him? Feelings that went beyond sexual attraction?

Oh God, Law almost threw up.

What had his boy ever done to him? All Luffy had done was being a nuisance, constantly getting on Law's nerves, driving the older male to the brink of insanity, making Law feel like a goddamn babysitter for a hyper young teen - And Law's stomach flipped as a certain realization hit him.

That secretly, he had enjoyed being with Luffy. And, oh fuck, he could already taste the bile in his mouth at the thought of it.

This was bad. This was really, really bad.

To be continued...

(This is where our chapter ends. Thankyou for reading and i hope you guys liked it)

Word count 1405