IV

Me and Carlos discussed the plan until we were ready. We put on our best looking "good kid" faces on and put out wrist bands in our pockets. We snuck down the stairs where nobody noticed us. Wandering through the downstairs world, we saw kids playing games with each other, maids dealing with Baby's and some kids doing fucking Just Dance! 😂

I gave out a small laugh watching the kids horrifically failing to dance, but Carlos pulled my arm to the back door. A maid waited outside and looked at the two of us. "Are you two both 13+?" she asked. The outside seemed to be for teens so they didn't have to deal with little kid behaviour. "Yup we both are" he told the maid who examined us for lies. The maid walked off and we went through the back gate. There were swings and benches everywhere. Some kids throwing a makeshift ball to each other and some just playing cards in a corner. Carlos brings the two of us to a small group in the corner that look like a gang of 14 year olds.

"Ay look its Carlos, what's up man!" one of the boys put out their hand to fist bump Carlos and he returned him one. "Thought ya went to the bad kids?" another boy said. They seemed to have an accent causing the 'ays' and 'yas'. It wasn't annoying or anything but I just notice small things like that. "Yeah but we need something from you guys" he said to them. I then noticed how small I was compared to these teenagers. I stood my ground though as 'Amelia' the girl you shouldn't mess with.

Some of the guys noticed me and whistled to me. Guess I'm that likeable huh? "Who's this cutie your with Carlos? Did your actually pull a girl?" The first guy asked him. Carlos was noticeable pink down but kept his cool reasonably well. "N-No, but we need that thing still we'll pay you back for it" He told them. His confidence levels must be through the roof. I came to my senses again noting that I could get spotted by someone who recognizes me at any time and get in deep trouble.

"If the girl ain't yours, I want her myself. Then we'll hook you with whatever you need" another guy chirped in. None of these guys looked remotely like anything I'd want to date, but Carlos looked at me for my answer. If I disagreed we couldn't do the plan and I'd have a bunch of edgy teens at me 24/7 but if I agreed I'd have a bunch of edgy teens on me 24/7. I sighed and decided my answer. "Fine. But you guys need to get the best quality of what we need here." the men started laughing as they had probably just hooked a girl for the first time in their nonexistent lifetimes.

Carlos looked at me in pity but I just gave him a wink which brought him to life again. "So what is it you need?" One guy asks. "Cameras, small easily hidden ones but still good quality. Just obtain one today and we'll see you here same time, tomorrow. "Aight, but pretty girl needs to kiss be as proof first." the first guy mentioned. He seemed to lick his lips at me which was purely disgusting but it was for the fun that would come soon. I looked at Carlos who looked jealous at the men and walked a bit closer. The guy stood up and pulled me close to him. He bent down and kissed me right on the lips. His lips were musty and this was by far the worst kiss I've ever had. And if I'm honest my first which was disgusting to have my first kiss with some oaf like this guy.

I pulled away after a few seconds and move back towards Carlos. The teen sighed and sat back down. "Same time tomorrow right here we'll give you the cameras. As for you baby, come meet me in the boys bathrooms tonight." he said with a wide smirk. These were still 14 year olds but I'm wondering what they're doing as 'good kid's' here I was thankful they weren't up there with us though. Carlos gave then a small smile before pulling me off and out of the backyard where we got back upstairs. By the time we got up there, everyone was still in their rooms so we just chatted.

If your wondering, of course I didn't go meet that guy in the bathroom. And I even sent Carlos to get the cameras from them since I didn't want to see their hideous, disgusting faces. When he got back up with the cameras we hid them in our little inn place and when dinner came and everyone left we placed them in our rooms. There was a nice spot in the corner of the room so I took off the actual camera and replaced it with my own new one. It gave decent coverage of the room except a bit by the door.

I then went down to dinner and got it late. I sat and ate with my roommates who didn't even question why I was late. After eating out terrible food and showering everyone went back to the room and chatted for a little bit. Lin was talking to me like always, Martin and Ash cuddling in the back corner and Mason laying in his bed reading the ingredients of his pill bottle for the 366th time. We talked about random stuff until falling asleep. Upon waking up, I got out of bed and changed immediately, Lin was sleeping still as well as Martin and Ash. Mason just laid idley with insomnia going through his brain due to his pills.

Upon leaving the room I went to me and Carlos little spot and took out a tablet that held our camera footage. Looking through the parts where movement happened. Mostly just Mason, walking around looking for something to do. Because of his Insomnia, he did do some weird stuff that night. His main event was when he went over to each bed and examined each sleeping person.

When he got to me, he sat on the edge of my bed and basically cried. I'm surprised I didn't wake up to him crying since I'm a very light sleeper. He just sat there sobbing, wiping his eyes before walking to his bed. He then just stared at Lin and I's beds for a few minutes. Right after he sat back down, Lin was out of bed and not in the room. I rewound it back to before she left, and she was just sitting on her bed staring at Mason. His annoyed gaze on her must've woken her up after, it had only been about 10 minutes since his own events.

Lin sat on her bed just glaring at Mason. The quality wasn't the best since the camera was right above her bed anyways so I could only see the fronts of her face. She suddenly stood up and walked to my bedside. I noticed that Mason wasn't staring at her now and was instead on the other side of the room climbing shelves. I shifted my gaze to Lin who stood next to me as I slept. She kneeled down and kissed my forehead.

"Woah-" I heard Carlos' voice call from beside me. He paused the footage at where she kissed me, and we both just stared. He looked at me with a mix of emotions that I could only guess were confusion, concern and jealously. I don't know why he would be jealous but his glares at the screen just gave me the signs. "Don't you know about this?" he asked me. His voice was hollow, he seemed to be upset. He may have thought me, and Lin were in a relationship, which was why she kissed me. But no, I only see Lin as a friend. 

"No, she's just a friend," I told him. I wasn't lying but my heart urged as if I were. I had never felt feelings for anyone ever and here I notice 3 chances. 

Lindsey was really nice to me; she could brighten my day in an instant. Though she was probably insane, she really rubs up to me (Literally). She and Mason always have these fights, it's usually yelling at each other but recently Mason's looked more battered than his Insomnia puts on him. 

Mason, I don't really talk to but when I get the opportunity to, he always compliments me and makes me feel happy. Apart from his major depression and anxieties, he's really sweet. I kind of wish I could spend more time with him as Lin never lets me near him. 

Carlos is a really cool guy. Doing our little challenges together are really fun and get the adrenaline rushing and my hidden self-unleashed. Carlos makes me feel freer than I have ever felt trapped in this place. 

I sighed and turned off the tablet. I had a sensation down my spine that something was going on back in #7. I told Carlos I had to go check something quickly and ran to my room. Before I even opened the door, I could hear a fight going on. I ran inside and jumped right into the centre. I did this every time, but I'd usually get hit out of surprise. *Smack* I felt someone hurl a punch into my shoulder. "Omg, Millie! I didn't mean to hit you!" Lin cried running up to me instantly.

"Your rat punched you out of instinct, she's starting the fights" Mason muttered under his breath loud enough for me to understand his words. Lin still at my side seeing if I was hurt, kept patting around my chest to feel for injury. I pushed her off me quickly as I grew uncomfortable of her patting higher and higher up. She moved back after I pushed her away. I walked over to my bed where I sat down. Lin came over to me immediately to start chatter, but I stopped her banter immediately.

"Tell me what happened last night." I asked her. :D
(1727 Words)